Problem when editing the Irish nation

sporadicsmiles

I was recently trying to create a database which included restructuring the nature of Britain. While I was testing the databases I found that they would crash at the start of December.

I have so far traced this back to a problem I am having with editing the Irish nation. Basically if I add any new nation rules at all I get a crash at the start of December. So for example I just added nation rules and added the Irish Premier league as the only league. No edits were made to the database, and yet I still get a crash when using the database.

Does anyone else have such problems? And does anyone have a solution.

Can't think of anything offhand that would cause a conflict at that time in game, newgen date is end of September and League update is the 5th of January if I remember rightly. When you say you're restructuring the nature of Britain in the custom db what exactly are you doing? Custom leagues with all teams from UK/ ROI as one nation or something? If so there's a lot of things you might have missed as there's a lot of little things you need to change to get it to work correctly. This guide might be of help!

Archived