A continental pro scout but...

They seem reasonable enough to me, he's not exactly useless & with a JPA of 17 he has the ability to correctly identify a future talent to a decent degree of certainty.

How is his determination stats? this is also worth taking into account. At the lower levels of football, where I am currently managing I find this has a decent impact in the number of leads that the scout brings your way. I say leads because you need to rely on your own ability to judge a players ability/potential based on their entire profile.

I would not know, but it would be interesting to know if a scout has dynamic reputation and how this can be changed. Maybe it is based on the quality of the players his team signs that he has recommended? I'd say the bigger the reputation, the more expensive his wages will be.

How is his determination stats? this is also worth taking into account. At the lower levels of football, where I am currently managing I find this has a decent impact in the number of leads that the scout brings your way. I say leads because you need to rely on your own ability to judge a players ability/potential based on their entire profile.

His determination is only 6

Archived