Has this happened to anyone else? Possible Mailbox bug

Basically around a month ago on my copy of FM13 when playing the mailbox icon that usually appears at the top vanished.

Obviously its a pretty handy thing to have as it shows when new mail is in the box.

Ive tried using genuine and non gen skins and its not returned as well as I figured there may be a graphic issue.

Blooming annoying having to look through the tabs to find your inbox. Ive combated the issue by making the mailbox a shortcut by tapping the space bar but it still be nice to have the icon back as it quickly shows me if I have new mail.

Ive tried and tested a few ideas but nothing has made it returned and I cant figure out for the life of me why it suddenly vanished?

The only thing I have not tried it starting a new game but I doubt that'll make much difference.

Any suggestions or is there a fix im unaware of? Any help hugely appreciated.

Apologies for the slow reply. Ive been sat in the corner dealing with my punishment. Ill blame old age. In all the years playing I never knew a simply right click could customize that top bar! My little 1 year old boy often gets a bit key board slapping happy when hes sat on my knee watching and I can only assume in his button bashing hes accidently deleted the inbox icon to appear. lol!

Either way problem solved, the worlds a better place an the forum has saved the day :) thanx chaps

Apologies for the slow reply. Ive been sat in the corner dealing with my punishment. Ill blame old age. In all the years playing I never knew a simply right click could customize that top bar! My little 1 year old boy often gets a bit key board slapping happy when hes sat on my knee watching and I can only assume in his button bashing hes accidently deleted the inbox icon to appear. lol!

Either way problem solved, the worlds a better place an the forum has saved the day :) thanx chaps

Haha, my son is the same, though I usually manage to fix whatever he changes!

Archived