Income and Expenditures

Match day expenses:

Expenses for the marshals (security)

Hospitality service (food, waitress, cooks etc)

Utilities

DJ, club broadcaster / television etc

Expenses for the team that coordinates the match day event (in the EPL there has to be a licensed security supervisor on hand before a match can begin, usually they work for the club and coordinates the marshals on herding the fans and which sections to let in fans etc)

Janitors to clean up post match

Paying the police to handle pre and post match security outside the gates

How about tax?

I just wonder because I am running a save in Italy and I paid 70m+ in tax the last two seasons, and it doesn't seem to correlate to my team's wages, as my wages were higher in the first season, but my tax bill was much lower, closer to 45 or 50m. When you sign a player, and they get signing bonuses is that taxed? And when you sell a player, is there tax paid on that?

Its still unfixed??? I didn't even buy the game until January 15th and you are telling me my save has got the Italian tax bug embedded in it, for good? Even if I use an editor can it be fixed or does it have to be fixed in the database, before starting a new save?

This is completely balls if true, because I have built up a nice bank balance with Inter and don't just want to see it get pissed away due to a tax bug!

The Italian tax bug was fixed however I seem to recall that the bug was due to a database error & as such is not save game compatible, any saves started before 13.2 will not have the fix.

Edit: There is no need to use the editor as there was a dbc file added in the 13.2 update that overrides the 13.0 database entry.

Impossible to say just based on a posted number, it's also worth remembering than tax isn't just paid on wages, there's VAT on ticket & merchandise sales plus matchday income, corporation tax on profits, some leagues operate a tax/levy on transfer spending (not sure if that's in the game for every league).

The Italian tax bug was fixed however I seem to recall that the bug was due to a database error & as such is not save game compatible, any saves started before 13.2 will not have the fix.

Edit: There is no need to use the editor as there was a dbc file added in the 13.2 update that overrides the 13.0 database entry.

I stand corrected then :) Glad it was fixed and I dont have to avoid italy like the plague

Archived