Quick ppm question

One of my under 18 players, when you try to sort out a new preferred move, the option is grayed out. I have other u18s who are able to have this, but not this one guy.

He has no other individual training. He is a new signing.

Any reason for this?

Cheers

Another quickie

Why do some players seem unable to tutor? The option to do it is grayed out? One guy in particular is determined, has top squad status and is 25. He has done it before, but not now? He is also tutoring nobody else.

Also, I have another determined player who refused to tutor someone with a sporting personalty. Whats the matter with the guy?

If you hover over the greyed out bit it should say why iirc.

Is he injured by any chance? injured players can't tutor.

Maybe there isn't anyone he can tutor?

Is his rep lower than those who you think he should be able to tutor?

All reasons as to why it could be :)

It seems Cleon that your Ajax thread has spawned a whole host of ppm/tutoring threads:)

Me, I am at a loss. Said player above is no longer learning a ppm, he is no longer training a specific role, yet the greyd out tutoring option is there, saying "this payer is doing personal training".

Another player, who I got to tutor a young lad, it went wrong and they didnt get on. Fair enough, but I cant get him to teach anyone else, it says "this option was discussed recently" . Its been 2 months now. Either something isnt right there or I have the most unapproachable player ever:(

It seems Cleon that your Ajax thread has spawned a whole host of ppm/tutoring threads:)

Me, I am at a loss. Said player above is no longer learning a ppm, he is no longer training a specific role, yet the greyd out tutoring option is there, saying "this payer is doing personal training".

Another player, who I got to tutor a young lad, it went wrong and they didnt get on. Fair enough, but I cant get him to teach anyone else, it says "this option was discussed recently" . Its been 2 months now. Either something isnt right there or I have the most unapproachable player ever:(

Once a player has been tutoring someone they have to wait around 3 months before they can do it again. Some players don't get on especially if the personalities are so drastic from each other. I touch upon this in the Ajax thread, but I still take the gamble and try and tutor them. I don't see the point of tutoring someone who is like minded already. For me the whole point of tutoring is to change a players personality completely.

Ok cheers, a three month wait. Yeah I tried using a resolute 35 year old to deal with a 16 year old who is a known troublemaker, although his personality is balanced. Didn't work, I have no problem with that.

Any idea what's going on with the first player in my post above? Doesn't seem right to me.

Ok cheers, a three month wait. Yeah I tried using a resolute 35 year old to deal with a 16 year old who is a known troublemaker, although his personality is balanced. Didn't work, I have no problem with that.

Any idea what's going on with the first player in my post above? Doesn't seem right to me.

I've never seen that so not sure what's going on :confused:

Archived