Creating a "One Club Player"

D0bi

Is it possible to create a "one club player" on the Editor? I want to create a player (High CA/PA) and put him in one of the lower league teams, just to see if he can take them anywhere during his career. Is there any possible way to do this?

My only idea so far have been to give him a contract lasting 20 years, and then have him retire at the end of the contract (Didn't work in-game, Contract length was reduced)

Does anybody know how to do this, or can it only be hard-coded, like it is for players like Casillas (I'm 99% sure it was hard-coded for him at some point).

Maybe add the club as his favourite too. How much was the contract reduced? i didnt know there was a maximum.

Check players like Gerrard, Zanetti, Casillas, Puyol, Xavi. Maybe they are legends in the club or something like that that helps.

There is one certain way to hold a player in one club for many years to come...Just go in the future transfers and set future transfer in a desired (or in this case un- desired club :p ) club,but set a date for 20 years ahead ! OK,player will finally transfer to that club...but in meenville no other club can't buy them ! ;)

There is one certain way to hold a player in one club for many years to come...Just go in the future transfers and set future transfer in a desired (or in this case un- desired club :p ) club,but set a date for 20 years ahead ! OK,player will finally transfer to that club...but in meenville no other club can't buy them ! ;)

I had thought about that, it does seem like the only way to do it, it seems.

You should also make the player's loyalty 20, with his team as his favourite club. Also make his ambition 1. Then he won't be looking to move anywhere too soon. Not sure if this affects the way he plays, but I don't think it does. Then to be really sure, and if you're not going to be doing the contract thing, you could add a shed load of high reputation teams - the teams that may look to buy him in the future, as his disliked clubs, all at maximum value of course.

There is also something called career plan, you could try to fiddle a little with that as well.

I have made lower league players with "Wants to be" a "Player at" "current club" set and they have still wanted to leave for more prestigious clubs after a couple of seasons. This was also a team that I had given lots of money and at the time had been promoted each season played (Started in BSB South). Some other suggestions here I have not tried though. sully23's post, "tick retiring after spell at current club in the editor on the page which shows name and other info" sounds promising...

• 1 month later...

Archived