3.5.2 Match Of The Day 80s Tactic 13.2.1

the match of the day 80s tactic brings you back to the good all days great football to watch from the day

i made this tactic from my 2 previous tactics 370 and my 352 what i did was tweak 370 to 3 5 2 which made the tactic stronger

but needed to tweak it a little bit better so made ml and mr into defence wingers which tightend the defence but needed more so kept testing i finally got it better

so i moved cm to a dm support that tucked the defence wingers in and brought the tactic more stable its very pleasing to watch just give it time to get fluid and sit back

and lick them lips still going to see if i can make even better and open to suggestions from all of you great managers

its plug n play works home and away players needed try and get players with good passing and pace at least 10 throughout team dcs good tackling 10+ heading 10+

midfield pass 10 pace 10 tackling bonus creativity bonus strikers try get good finishers with pass and pace

my team are not great so should work for underdogs that like a challange and should be great with top clubs feed back would be nice

team training balanced and high focus match training Attack Movement

opposition instructions none

Team Talks Assistant Manger does team talks

screen shot http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3943/matchofday80s.png

results http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/3825/rsltttt.png

Tactic :eek:http://www.sendspace.com/file/mpxxmf :eek:FINAL UPDATE 13.2.2

The 'other' version your working on looks horrible. Not keen on tactics with full backs and one centre back, just looks funny. But I really like this tactic formation, solid having the 3 centre backs with a DMC makes it better to defend.

The 'other' version your working on looks horrible. Not keen on tactics with full backs and one centre back, just looks funny. But I really like this tactic formation, solid having the 3 centre backs with a DMC makes it better to defend.

lol m8 it does but for some strange reason it seems to work but needs a bit more to be solid its no where near as good and solid as the match of the day 80s tactic thats a amazing tactic :D

Have been searching for a decent 3-5-2 to represent Steve Bruce's perfect execution of it at Hull City this season, will fire a new game up now and let you know feedback in a day or two.

Hull has some quality midfielders with good passing and flair/creativity..let's have it!

lol m8 it does but for some strange reason it seems to work but needs a bit more to be solid its no where near as good and solid as the match of the day 80s tactic thats a amazing tactic :D

Can you stop with the text speec please, I've let it slide in the hope it would go away but its not. It's actually against the forum rules :)

got 2 say a decent start im liverpool 2nd in the league played 7 won 5 drw 1 lost 1.

thats good hope it suits i am in the middle of a few more tweaks and its looking really good cooper test for a little more then will send link latest is very dominating :)

Archived