FM13... the anger building game

you want to be angry in a few minutes??? just play this crappy game, see your team concede at every chance opponents have, try any tactic to see how it fails

unless you play a top team, your team is dumb and is ****ing nothing you can do...

or please tell me is there is a ****in thing to do, or a ****in tactic to use. as none what i yet found works

I started a long save career with the beta and have been playing that ever since. In 8 seasons so far I've had 2 very successful ones, 1 decent, 1 average and the remaining ones were pretty much disastrous. I've been playing since CM 2 and this is by far the one I've had more problems with. Still I keep plugging away, isn't that the point?

Sorry to be blunt but grow a pair mate and stop whining everywhere.

Anyway for what it's worth, what seems to be working for me recently is going back to basics. I was probably trying to be too clever with my tactics. Just went back to a basic 442, set the passing to direct, zonal marking and counter attack. Every game I check the opposition formation, their best and worst players. They have a poor left back? Set my team to attack down that flank and put my full back on attacking mode. Their strikers are fast? Drop my defensive line. They have a very good attacking midfielder? Set one of my midfielders to man mark him. And so on. In the last 8 games I've lost one in which I went down to 10 men. I was in 19th place and now I'm up to 16th.

i just cant find any help regarding blunders and dumb players, as i used tactics that are made by good tacticians, and the teams i use arent a bunch of turf horses

Red Star for example, is one of the top clubs in serbia, so explain me how they can lose to a non league team just because they dont fight, or to throw away games that are won... this is no real... here are supposed to be the makers of this game, and im demanding them what to do. because i bought it to have fun, not to get angry

i just cant find any help regarding blunders and dumb players, as i used tactics that are made by good tacticians, and the teams i use arent a bunch of turf horses

Red Star for example, is one of the top clubs in serbia, so explain me how they can lose to a non league team just because they dont fight, or to throw away games that are won... this is no real... here are supposed to be the makers of this game, and im demanding them what to do. because i bought it to have fun, not to get angry

Anyway for what it's worth, what seems to be working for me recently is going back to basics. I was probably trying to be too clever with my tactics. Just went back to a basic 442, set the passing to direct, zonal marking and counter attack. Every game I check the opposition formation, their best and worst players. They have a poor left back? Set my team to attack down that flank and put my full back on attacking mode. Their strikers are fast? Drop my defensive line. They have a very good attacking midfielder? Set one of my midfielders to man mark him. And so on. In the last 8 games I've lost one in which I went down to 10 men. I was in 19th place and now I'm up to 16th.

its not a tactic problem, as i won 4 champions league in a row with monaco when i made a good tactic and got good players... but now, i cant succeed even in serbia with red star!!! i used the same tactic... crap, other tactics... more crap... the problem is very puntual... is just the team not fightin for win despite having team meetings and all that stuff!!!

Archived