Two questions about training in FM13

1. I have set my assistant to take care of "match training", but when I go into the training module, there is no greying-out or any indicators that he is doing so. Does this mean that the feature doesn't work or that it is taken care of despite the lack of feedback? Or am I mistaken and that tick-off option only involves "defensive positioning" etc?

2. In professional football, there is no such thing as a "rest day". Professional clubs train every day perhaps except match day, but even then there's warming up, team meetings and other activities on the training grounds. There is such a thing as "restitution training", though, which is what professional clubs do after a match. I have had both "rest day before" and "rest day after" match day ticked off and I have noticed that some players don't even reach a 100% condition one week after last match while 100% match fit. This is not strange considering that in the lower leagues there are often two matches per week and if 3 days are training-free per match day, this means that the only day in the week that my team is training is on Mondays. Unless, of course, a "rest day" is the same as restitution training. Is it?

1. he's taking care of the match day training. As you said, he takes care of match preperation/training not the general training side of things AFAIK.

2. rest day, would mean a break from standard training drills etc.. so yeah, they'll mean restitution training, which is where the word 'rest' comes into it I assume. Lactic acid reducing excercises etc.

1. he's taking care of the match day training. As you said, he takes care of match preperation/training not the general training side of things AFAIK.

2. rest day, would mean a break from standard training drills etc.. so yeah, they'll mean restitution training, which is where the word 'rest' comes into it I assume. Lactic acid reducing excercises etc.

Is there a way to make him take care of -all- training? I can't be bothered with it yet, as I concentrate on figuring out the ME, tactics and AI tactics now.

No, but it only requires a few seconds to sort and then you can leave it if you wish.

KkQmt.png?1

All you need to do is set your defaults up, so set what you would like your default focus to be, i.e ball control, tactics or whatever and then default intensity

And then these can stay on default and you can leave it, until you wish to focus on a different area

So you don't need to change it every week etc.

The match preperation side should be taken care of by your assistant if you've ticked it to be. If not.. it's the same process.. just use defaults to set it up.

As for individual training, just click ask assistant to recommend , and he'll sort it all out with one click.

in my experience resting is not a good idea, cos it seems to be they don't train anything that day.. not even a regenerating their condition levels.. its much wiser to set average or low trainig setting witout rest so that they train everyday but not that hard, thus maintain their fitness levels better..

Archived