Team cohesion ?

I have read a few guide about football manager 2013 game since its the first version I have tried and they mention something about team blending being important, the problem is that I cannot find that value shown anywhere in the game. Some guide said that it could be found in the team talk feedback section of the assistant report but I cannot find this section in the report tab. And the very short manual doesn't help much unfortunately. Can someone tell me how to get this value displayed please?

Thank you.

I cant see a different training tab under tactics, I have a training menu at the right of tactics but I cannot find where it shows this value.

I have been using teamwork training and team cohesion in general training to raise team cohesion for a while now so I m just wondering how long I still have to train that. Without knowing the value of team blending I have trouble trying to figure that.

Here is the guide I was mentioning http://www.guidetofootballmanager.com/training/team-training/general-training it says at the end that there is supposed to be a way to display it.

Archived