Created data working with FMC!

soulsaver

I was under the impression that you couldn't use created/amended data so I was very surprised to see that it looks like you can! I have only just discovered this and haven't tested it long term yet but I've managed to create my own MLS and added the NASL including under 21s and18s. I've just added Paraguay to see if you can add unplayable nations.

Here is the screenshot (excuse the quality I'm on the ipad and took a picture from that) As I say it hasn't been tested long term. I'm holidaying it now. It may well crash at anytime but fingers crossed. Apologies if this common knowledge but as far as I know it isn't. Anyone else found this?

uz5uC.jpg

I can't give you a guaranteed answer but try this, it seems to work for me(at the moment anyway). Make whatever data amendments you want to do save as usual. Go to start a full fat game. Tick the countries you want to use. Now instead of continuing go to quit back to start screen. Go to the classic menu and they should be there ready for you to pick. Complete accident that I stumbled on to this. Hopefully this will work. I was very disappointed when I heard you couldn't transfer your own data. Now just the problem of being able to only select 3 countries.

If its a bug then they can leave it in. (If it works of course)

Archived