Player Consistency

Hi,

If a players specific weakness is 'consistency' will that mean he is an inconsistent performer or does it mean he's not inconsistent but not consistent either?

Reason I ask is, playing in the Blue Square Bet Premier, it is very hard to find decent youngster on cheap wages. Usually when you do, after scouting they will have a problem with consistency. However, as it is not a main weakness, that is why I'm asking this question (I've never seen a player who has consistency as their main weakness).

Thanks

Yeah it means he will differ game to game. He'll have a good game, then bad games and so on.

Thinking back to FM when scouts told you about consistency, is this guy what you would call an "inconsistent performer" or is he classed as just a regular guy who isn't the most consistent?

Is he an inconsistent performer or not though or is he a tiny bit more consistent than an inconsistent performer?

It means the same thing, hes inconsistent. If someone is inconsistent it impacts their full game in some shape or form.

It means the same thing, hes inconsistent. If someone is inconsistent it impacts their full game in some shape or form.

I know what it means but some players never used show up as "inconsistent" on FM12 and as the season went by found out they were inconsistent however that could disappear in months afterwards (meaning they improved that area of the game) or stay the same. That is what I'm trying to get out. So, if a player has a specific weakness of "consistency" he is an inconsistent performer full-stop? (yes/maybe/no?)

Also, if he is an inconsistent performer, is there anyway of training him out of that inconsistency?

Thanks

I know what it means but some players never used show up as "inconsistent" on FM12 and as the season went by found out they were inconsistent however that could disappear in months afterwards (meaning they improved that area of the game) or stay the same. That is what I'm trying to get out. So, if a player has a specific weakness of "consistency" he is an inconsistent performer full-stop? (yes/maybe/no?)

Also, if he is an inconsistent performer, is there anyway of training him out of that inconsistency?

Thanks

It's the same as its always been, its down to hidden attributes and these can change depending on tutoring and the types of games they play in etc.

It's the same as its always been, its down to hidden attributes and these can change depending on tutoring and the types of games they play in etc.

Have you any advice for me to help improve inconsistent players?

Thanks

Archived