Hey guys

I've found a regen who looks pretty good. His club want 700k for him. Here is his profile: Kai Seel. Should I get him or not?

I recently sold these two youngsters. I have a buy back clause of 4m on both of them. Here are their profiles: Michael McKnight and Jamie Smith. Should I get them back to my team?

Also, 15 clubs have been enquiring about this other youngster I have so I sent him on loan to one of my feeders to buy some time. Should I sell him when he comes back? Here is his profile: Fredrik Martinsson

Tell me your thoughts and suggestions on these players. Thanks

they aren't regens, they are newgens

Read the forum FAQ's, they are the same thing.

Newgens (AKA Regens) and Greyed-Out Players

Newgens are players created randomly from the database, and appear in the game when a new season starts. These players replace players who have retired, to make sure that there are always a large amount of players in the game. It is very unlikely that you will have the same regens as anyone else, because there are so many different players that the game can make. There is no guarentee that if one world class player retires he will be replaced by another potentially world class player. They may not even play in the same position, or be from the same country.

Greyed-Out players aren't basically gap-fillers. These are players that are put into your team whilst you don't have enough players, to ensure that every match can be played. You can offer contracts to your own greyed-out players, but not to other teams. As soon as you have enough players to field a full team the grey players will disapear, never to be seen again.[/Quote]

Archived