backup gk

longyt

ive got cavalieri, and his doing well, but ive got some good offers for him, with reina as my number 1. so i want to sell cavalieri, but dont know who to buy as a backup. i can get lloris, but he probs wont want 2 only play 15 games a season. any ideas for a class back up gk?? cheers

eyeama if he's available :thup:

also, costil is young and will get better as the seasons go by, he's starts alright aswell.

btw, it might not be too bad getting someone like lloris, if you can sign him on a rotation contract and give him a few games a season, he should be fine with that.

neuer would be a good option aswell :thup:

joe hart is quite similar to carson, (who you'll have next season?) as in he's a good back up and it's a bonus that he's english, but he's maybe not going to be able to break into the first team over other goalkeepers.

yeh, lloris is very good at that price, offer him a contract and see what he'll accept, if you can get him as a back up or rotation he should be happy on the bench.

i've never had any direct experience with neuer but he is definitely a future world beater.

i'd do the same with him as with lloris, offer him a contract as a back up or something and then just watch him get better and better :D

Archived