Asia and Eng + NI Journey

dashi112

Hmm....

selangorfixturesfixture.png

My league went ok, finished 8th and now am expected to reach the semi finals of the malaysian cup. where the route to quarter finals are 2 matches against each team in my group and the 2 highest scoring losers out of all 3 groups. Its a fair mix if I am honest and I am going to reach the Quarter Finals. The one odd thing about this league is that you MUST have an under 19 player on the field at all times. I kinda like that rule but the malaysian cup beckons!

2017 Season!

I feel great this season as I have greatly improved my squad

selangorsquadplayers2.png

Might make my main tactic 3-5-2 control

Also...I get 700k each season from nowhere so my losses are cancelled out. 60-70k a month roughly they were last season.

Wages are currently:

Available: 16k a week

Spending: 6k a week

selangorboardroomconfid.png

My Expectations!

Meet the boards expectations!

Wow dashi, I must say that I am actually loving this thread! It's not all immediate success, it's sackings, relegations and resignations which I like to see for a change, hopefully Tai Po could give you the boost in form you need!

Wow dashi, I must say that I am actually loving this thread! It's not all immediate success, it's sackings, relegations and resignations which I like to see for a change, hopefully Tai Po could give you the boost in form you need!

200k in the red, guys who are too costly to keep i'm offering for 0 and STILL won't leave because of the £600 a week barrier thats stopping others from taking them.

I'm cutting wages as best I can but they expect a mid table finish, unlikely.

Hong Kong Time!

Tai Po is my new home, cut my wages down to around £2700 ( from £4000) and I have won my 1st 2 games!

Board expects me to mid table and tbh I agree with them. Looking back and South China have won the league every single year so far, seems the magic number required to win is 50, mid table is about 33 points but it has been rather tight. Anything less than 20 points is relegation.

I was going to get 130k off Inter before they cancelled their tour...

My goals:

Get finances up

Mid table safety

Archived