Peter Weatherson

Hello all.

Newly registered here.

=]

Currently participating in a post 8.0.2 patch FM game as Nottingham Forest and thoroughly enjoying it, being 7 points clear in my league and putting Plymouth out of the League Cup maybe has something to do with it.

Peter Weatherson is one of the reasons behind this, brought in from Morton for 40k he's been an absolute steal with 10 goals in 14 games.

Paired with McGoldrick(In on loan, another fabulous player)/Tyson the goals never dry up.

I'd strongly recommend him for any League One side.

Sorry about lack of a screenshot, my FM file currently isn't on the PC I'm currently using.

x

Erm... Ok?

Thanks for the share? But er.. who cares? Everyones top of the league at some time.

And also because you are new i'll give you a tip - don't send an x at the end of your post mate.

In my defence, I was just trying to advise a player for people to buy.

And I got a rather rowdy reception, it's not as if I came on here and whined about not being able to win, I was merely offering an option of a player to buy.

It wasn't to brag, as the first poster emphasised that rather than my suggesstion.

Erm... Ok?

Thanks for the share? But er.. who cares? Everyones top of the league at some time.

And also because you are new i'll give you a tip - don't send an x at the end of your post mate.

Grow up and leave the guy alone ffs, if you don't like what he is posting then don't deal with it, you are not the police!

Maybe there are one of two people out there that didn't know about Peter Weatherson and has been helped by what he wrote

If you don't have anything good to say then shut up and leave the police work to the mods

This is not a pointless post he has said he is having success at Forest with two striker now I am about to start a new game as Leeds so I now can check and see if these players are any good. Theres too many people who think they are mods on these forums who post just to boost there post count because they are so sad.

Respect on an internet forum lol.

Archived