should i be allowed a private conversation with my player who is out on loan?

As Liverpool, Danny Wilson is on loan at Blackpool in the first season. in the 3rd round of the FA Cup, Liverpool took on Blackpool. i decided to have a look at Wilsons profile and noticed i could call him for a Private Meeting on the day of the match.

Unfortunately, i couldn't ask him to throw the game, but should the fact i can have a private meeting with him be allowed?

Also, he's your player. If you showed up at the Blackpool training ground they'd be pretty much obliged to let you have a chin-wag.

would they? i would have thought that any conversation between me and Wilson would have to be sanctioned by Blackpool. especially since it was on the day of our 3rd round FA Cup match.

would they? i would have thought that any conversation between me and Wilson would have to be sanctioned by Blackpool. especially since it was on the day of our 3rd round FA Cup match.
I think most managers wouldn't try to arrange talks before an important match (after all, it's in their interest not the annoy the loaning manager). But if they are in the vicinity, I wouldn't be surprised if they have a quick chat. Possibly after the match.

Archived