Youth Academy Challenge - Lowestoft Town

Jpr

Another season of survival. Do you expect similar next season?

I have no idea what to expect, we actually finished this season with 9 less points than our first, I'm hoping we can improve and I would like it if we managed to stay mid-table.

Will start the new season in a day or two, sorry for not updating much at the moment but life is a juggling act at the moment, I'll get back to FM'ing a lot soon though :)

Season 3 - Preview

The squad is good, we just have no depth, hopefully we avoid serious injuries and if needed the youths can step up to the mark. It's nice to see a YP already being the best in his position, it should really help Ronnie Lockett develop, also worth noting that Ronnie Edwards YP01 is one of our best central midfielders, as our best CMs on paper are actually wingers!

lowestofttownteamreport.png

Finances

We have made enough to offset our losses for the season, we need to climb up this division but hopefully this season will see us improve.

Pre-season

Not much detail here, I just wanted to get the season started and money in the bank!

Lowestoft 1 - 3 Blackburn

A surprisingly even game, though their superior finishing gave them the result.

Lowestoft 1 - 2 Bristol City

Another game that was actually quite close, I wish we could keep scores in the BSN this low!

Lowestoft 0 - 4 Blackpool

We didn't manage to keep this one respectable unfortunately, being much the lesser team.

Lowestoft 3 - 0 AFC Sudbury

A second tournament, against lower opposition for once, an easy 2-0 win.

Lowestoft 5 - 1 AFC Wulfrunians

Another easy win, we controlled the game.

Lowestoft 1 - 3 Blackpool

Another defeat to Blackpool, better this time though.

Lowestoft 0 - 2 Bristol City

A result to be expected to championship opposition.

Lowestoft 2 - 0 Cambridge C

I can't help but feel we should have won by more having dominated the game.

Lowestoft 4 - 1 Lowestoft U18's

The final friendly was against our U18's. We dominated, conceding from their only shot. Our U18's were terrible, it doesn't bode well for the future!

Archived