FMH 2012 (iOS) Update 3 - Out Now

• SI Staff
Looking to buy from the App Store, but would kick myself if a price drop should happen shortly after purchase.

What do you think? Take the plunge now, or hang on a wee bit longer?

I'm afraid I'm not a PR/biz person - the first I know about price drops is often when I spot them in store, they tend to get done at short-notice with next to no advance PR .... to my knowledge there isn't one coming up, but as I said my knowledge in this area isn't perfect.

(frankly a lot depends on your budget really - most drops seem to be either 2 or 4 quid, if thats a lot of money to you then wait by all means, if you blow that on a pint/packet of cigarettes/magic the gathering cards* regularly then pick up the game?)

*Yes I've started playing again with my eldest son recently - just about holding my own, but bleeding heck its changed a lot since I played at uni

I'm afraid I'm not a PR/biz person - the first I know about price drops is often when I spot them in store, they tend to get done at short-notice with next to no advance PR .... to my knowledge there isn't one coming up, but as I said my knowledge in this area isn't perfect.

(frankly a lot depends on your budget really - most drops seem to be either 2 or 4 quid, if thats a lot of money to you then wait by all means, if you blow that on a pint/packet of cigarettes/magic the gathering cards* regularly then pick up the game?)

*Yes I've started playing again with my eldest son recently - just about holding my own, but bleeding heck its changed a lot since I played at uni

Thanks for the reply, Marc.

Not into ciggies or MTG, but you got me middle wicket with the beer!

OK, App Store, here I come!

commuter.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Archived