Hey guys

I got Kader Keita in my team and all the big clubs are bidding for him. I can get around 22-23m if I sell him but I'm in no need for money. Here is his profile: http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1013/keitajc8.jpg

He isn't first choice so if you can recommend some other backup.

Thanks!

I'd sell him for that much, his stats are good but not world beating.

As for backup, would you want somebody who plays AML/R/ST like keita, and of equal quality or somebody that plays just as a winger who is of greater quality?

Sold him for 23m to Barcelona. That was a good piece of business as he rarely got a game. Di Maria doesn't want to come to me for some reason. Who would choose Deportivo, who almost got relegated, over Everton, who came 2nd in the league??? Guardado is with Arsenal and Menez and Ben Arfa play for Real and Barca. Anyone else?

stevie g - Defour is more like a CM or AMC than a winger isn't he?

maddognorway - By Mota you mean Sergio Mota? He looks good. I'll probably get him. I'm not sure about Aquino. Does he turn out to be a good player? His attributes aren't that good for a 20 year old unless he developes really fast.

Hows Cristian Rodriguez? Has anyone bought him? He starts at PSG if I'm not mistaken. Can you guys have a look?

Archived