12.2 Update: Best Training Available

Hi all,

I've been out of the loop here for a couple of month, but now the update is out, I'm going to give it another go.

Just wondering what the best training schedule available is?

I was using an old schedule, in my previous save, but I don't think it was up to much good, and training is one area I tend not to get involved in too much, other than sign coaches - and I don't want my players not being match fit (which is what happens when I try creating my own!).

Not only that, but I was aware of people complaining of moral issues etc off the back of team talks in the previous patch. Is there a thread regarding what team talks are best to use for positive responses?

Taken from the forum rules;

Threads asking for tactics or training schedules will be closed. Use the search function.

Threads asking 'what is the best' for either tactics or training will be closed.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/217465-Forum-Rules-FAQs-and-Important-Links-Thread-PLEASE-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

Have a look through that links thread, use the search and look on the first page of the forum. There are training and team talk threads.

Archived