FM 2012 - Will I make it?

Persiani

tenhultsif_31621369.gif

Season 2015 Final Update

tenhultsif.jpg

The Season started of really bad compared to last season, the reason was that my club had last far to many players mainly defenders in the transfer because we didnt have the money to offer them new contracts that they would accept. But we had one great regen that came trough for us and gave us the 6th place finish! It was all thanks to Tijan Gomez with his 15 goals and 6 assists! If we only would be able to keep him i would stay but seeing how he left i decided to resign!

gomez-2.jpg

Fixtures

As the previous years i was once again able to play good against the team that got promoted! Seriously should be me up there well well, you cant always have it your way.

fixtures-1.jpg

Final words

I had three nice years at Tenhults If, I was able to improve them from being a club that was supposed to get relegated i made them in to a mid table team in the Swedish Second Division(Notice the swedish league is Allsvenskan, Superettan, Second Divison

Gomez would have been impossible to keep, but I see why you might feel losing him was too big a blow.

It was i wasnt even able to offer him a contract because he didnt want to stay! Seriously looking at his skills i actually think he might develope into a good Player, will keep my eye on him trough the years :)

New job! Jonsereds IF

Jonserads_if_logo.png

Finally after looking for a job for 1 month I found someone that wanted me. Im Staying in Sweden but this time I will be the manager of Jonsereds IF. A team that is alot better than Tenhults IF, seeing how they have an awesome solid defence and are a top table team that have just been unlucky to get promoted. I think i might be the man to bring this club to glory!

Its a really really old club, i cant belive an old club like this have never even been promoted out of the second division

jonseredif3.jpg

As you can see a solid defence, now all i need is a striker like Gomez and im sure i will get promoted!

jonseredsifs.jpg

Jonserads_if_logo.png

Board expectations To get a respectable place in the league! By this i think they mean top half!

Finances: What finances? lol all you i can do is try to get some free transfers in cause the club aint making money!

Pre Season: 3 Wins, 3 draw

Transfers: 14 players that we dont need out for free,

in with a central defender on loan from Qviding FIF named Vladan Grbovic, will most likley be a starter

Loris Spasojevic an Attacking Midfielder, 21 years old and currently the best AM in the team.

Rasim Mehmedi, DR and MR, 30 years old. Nothing special, got him in if my Right Defender would get injured to have him coverd.

Jonserads_if_logo.png

jonseredsIF-1.jpg

Season summary and future I came to a new team, that were superb compared the the old one, but i wasnt able to pring out the potential of them team for the first half of the season. I had problems finding a good lineup/Tactic that would be able to score. I actually controlled all the games except the ones with ÖIS. This group of teams were much harder than the ones i had with Tenhult IF. We had the one big boy ÖIS that used to play in the higest division of sweden. Then we also had Assyriska BK and Lärje that are two pretty good teams. I went all out attack vs Väster IF after seeing that i cant play a defensive game and hope for goals seeing how i was losing all the games. After that game and my new 4-2-4 lineup it all turned around! I collected so many points that i would have actually won the league if it had went that good in the beginning.

jonseredsif2-1.jpg

Anyway next season will be much better seeing how most of my players are staying and i brought in this Scottish striker that i think can make magic for us!

Trasnfers

Steven Lennon the guy i got in the end of the season scored 2 goals in 3 games, he is the reason i think i wont have a scoring issue anymore.

Rasim Mehmedi got 5 games, he was afterall just a back up player so im happy with his preformences.

Loris Spasojevic did not dissapoint as a attacking midfielder he scored 5 goals in 15 games

Vladan Grbovic was a rock in the defense lets hope i will be able to loan him for one more season.

jonseredsifs-1.jpg

Now this season what i need to get in to the club is one AMR and AML. With these two positions filled nobody will be able to stop my Jonsereds IF!

Jonserads_if_logo.png

Board expectations Top Half

Pre Season: 3 Wins, 1 draw, 2 losses. i losed to my old club tenhults IF with 2-4

Transfers: 9 Players that i dont need out, 9 Players in!

Worth to mention, bought in Nigerian player Emeh Izuchukwu who is a striker that im sure will shine!

Mubidin Sabic an Central/Left defender to replace the player i loaned last year, a really young 20 year old talent! :) Teamwork and work rate at 18!

Archived