Thinking of creating a new team..

jess boi

hi lads, im thinking of putting some time in to make a completely new team, new kit using an ss08 mega kit template, hopfully people would be interested in downloading it after it is completed! basically is anybody interested and does anybody have any preferences as to what league the team should be in, finances, team colours etc.. hopfully if people are interested i can make a team which would actually be enjoyable and where people will get involved. Just trying to do something new for myself and maybe for others so any suggestions would be grateful.

Could you provide the following information please if you wish to make suggestions:

Name of the team

League and of course division

An overview of the finances of the club, club value, transfer and wage budget etc

stadium capacity

kit colours/ design etc

logo

any other extra information

cheerzz ! dont worry if your ideas are naff, as long as they give a basic idea of what you want

i did this with a team in the english league, i just called them irish and worked from the ground up with lots of backing i signed alot of players and alot of bad players but its fun in putting a backroom staff together and players its hard in the first few years but its good

Heey Jess boi!

Yeah that seems like a really good idea and i would definitely be interested. I think it should be starting from the bottom of a Countries set of leagues (ie Conference north) and taking them to the top.

The club could have resoureces better than the clubs in the league it starts in.

Name: Globetrotters UTD (naff i know but its all i could come up with)

League: Conference North/South

Good transfer budget and wage budget and also a good club reputation.

Thats all i can really think of at the mo but i would still be interested even if its different to the stuff i suddested

shouldd be something different, hopfully i can actually creating my own bloody kit using this kit template but well see! i havent got a clue about team n\me yet, liked the idea about global trotters! That could be a possible name tbh but ill see if there are any other suggestions mate, kit colour has to be red background as the main colour with the design being gold as i cant think of any other teams like this, also gives the feel of a bit of class! I suppose if i cant do the kits someone at sortitoutsi.net will be able to, scrounge i know but will save time lol Good to see a couple of interests btw

ohh dear lol i downloaded the templates and they are psd files, then i realised i didnt have photo shop and tbh after my previous experiences of downloading software it only ends up in crashing my feeble laptop!

Now would anybody know in these forums where i can find a kit maker as i tried sortitoutsi.net but they are not allowing any extra registrations so i cant access the forums, thanks people for help! Of course anybody that makes me a kit will be given full credit for the work

At this time of year it certainly can liven FM08 up!

I did it with the Australian A-League... I formed a 2nd Melbourne team (which is due to form in 2 years anyway), designed the kit, and selected a basic squad of Australian's who were all out of contract, then gave myself a realistic bank account and transfer kitty. I had to then swap them with Wellington Phoenix (the only New Zealand team in the A-league and who finished bottom last season, so kind of like relegated them)

It was a struggle in the first season, but it gives you something to really build on!

nice one mate! as sson as i find a kit maker i can get this thing up and running, tbh i want the graphics done first then ill complete the rest of it. How long did it take you to create the kits?

Not long, luckily i'm a designer and have been working on the new Melbourne team franchise bid, so already had visuals for kits and a team badge, hence the interest in creating a team from scratch.

I've also done it with FC United of Manchester, although i'm not creating them completely from scratch, sometimes it's good to have a starting point.

Archived