Corner Bug?

I've noticed something strange during my current season regarding corners.

At this point of the game I concede about 1 goal from a corner per game, regardless of players and opposition.

During the corner my Cb's are just standing there waiting for the ball to come to them, whilst the opposition CB or TM simply runs loose and scores without any challenge whatsoever.

They usually score from the near post by head right into the short corner.

I use the default corner defend settings and another thing that's rather interesting, it doesn't matter how good your players are in the air or how good their Anticipation/Positioning/Marking is.

Even a CB partnership that has 19 jumping and 18+ heading with all other important defence attributes 15+ cannot stop the goal from happening.

Is this some kind of bug?

My settings for defending corners->

GK: Default

Fullbacks:Left and Right Post

CBs:Mark Tall Player

All other players besides one Striker:Go Back

Again, they are the preset settings the TC gave me for defending corners.

I personally leave the fullbacks to guard the posts, have one quick player on edge of area to pick up loose balls, then I only put those that are good at marking and tall/strong to man mark and leave the rest upfront, usualy 3 or 4 players. Leaves plenty of space in the box for the goalkeeper to do his thing by limiting the amount of attackers in the box, and I'm open to a quick and heavy counterattack. I'm not sure but I think Moriniho uses a tactic that is quite like that in real live. Has worked well so far. *knock on wood*

Archived