Ronaldo moving to Vitória Guimarães

I can see what everyone here is saying but I do kind of agree with the OP, there is no way (At this moment in time) That CRonaldo would go anywhere other than money. There was an interview when he was out injured and he was in the L.A. and was asked whether he would consider a move to the Galaxy, and his reply was the famous "The future, no one knows" So like he says no one knows!

9 years into the future CRonaldo is not playing in spain.

I just checked out Harry Kewell in the FM12 demo. In his info it says something like: Career plans - Does not want to play in Europe. Can't recall seeing this before in player info. Clearly there is some code in the game where aging players are more likely to want to finish their careers back home, as Kewell and Emerton going to Oz this year. I suspect other personalities might rather get the big payday in Qatar or Russia.

With regards to the 'Career Plans', A Hearts player, Craig Thomson, who was found guilty of indecent stuff on the internet was sent off on Loan to Kaunas in Lithuania...his career plans - "does not want a return to Scotland/England"

What's unrealistic is he probably wanted 400k a month at real before they released him. Fabregas is 38 on my game and still on 180k a month even though he doesn't play anymore he's effectively just a tutor.

With regards to the 'Career Plans'' date=' A Hearts player, Craig Thomson, who was found guilty of indecent stuff on the internet was sent off on Loan to Kaunas in Lithuania...his career plans - "does not want a return to Scotland/England"[/quote']

Yikes. I guess he wouldn't want to go back, what with being a registered sex offender and everything.

With regards to the 'Career Plans'' date=' A Hearts player, Craig Thomson, who was found guilty of indecent stuff on the internet was sent off on Loan to Kaunas in Lithuania...his career plans - "does not want a return to Scotland/England"[/quote']

Ye thats a little irritating as hes the best right back on hearts books in FM.

IRL he can GTF.

Archived