JP Woody's High Scoring Tactic 11.3

Small update of my Stalybridge Celtic save. After 27 games, I'm sitting on top of BSN with 19 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses, 10 points ahead of second team. I scored 52 goals (second best in the league) and conceded 21 (lowest in the league). My Striker, Edinho Pattinama, is currently top league goalscorer with 19 goals.

The only bad thing is that stats of my players keep pummelling down (even though they're very low already ;p) because of my terrible coaches and training facilities :/

I am Fleetwood atm getting tonked 4-0 :(. I dont know how you do it because with a few loans with the descriptions described above isnt working. The full backs get ripped apart, the midfield run around like headless chickens and there is a lack of tackling and there appears to be a too high line to.

I am Fleetwood atm getting tonked 4-0 :(. I dont know how you do it because with a few loans with the descriptions described above isnt working. The full backs get ripped apart, the midfield run around like headless chickens and there is a lack of tackling and there appears to be a too high line to.

How gelled are your team? Go to team talk feedback from your ass man and check team understanding.

Just a quick update from Newcastle:

Finished 3rd in the League in the first season! We were highest scorers in the league by miles with 93 scored, Cristian Benitez got 43 in 44 games in all competitions! Really good attacking/goalscoring tactic, just a bit dubious on the defensive side. But I'm hoping that will correct itself as I get better players in at the back.

:thup:

lol Christian Benitez 43 goals in a season? it would probs take him 7 years to get that in real life.

My BSP adventure is going the same as it was in BSN, after half season I'm sitting second, chasing Grimsby :p Should win promotion easily. I'm a bit concerned that my team might not make it in League 2 though.

Archived