İstanbul Büyükşehir Belediyesi - comically unpopular

Yep no rent it seems, but the stadium is pretty pointless given I have 783 season ticket holders @ £50 and match day tickets are £5 each, and I get 1000-2000 attending. :(

Wills ee how it works next season, I think it will take 5 years of decent CL performances to bring everything up. Losing some rubbish squad players at the end of the year, will see how much CL TV I get and re-invest, wages is going to be hard to keep down though, its crept to £212k p/w now, was £150k when I started, although my squad is alot stronger.

Ok bad news, I got £4.6m after winning the league, down from £5.7m the previous year, and my CL TV money was £7m.

Bank is at £18m now so very healthy balance, but I fear the league will continue to slide, any tips on how to raise the leagues profile? I don't mind spending money on transfer but I really don't want to be paying out lots on wages if the league is on the slide as prize money will continue to reduce.

AIS is Australia Institute of Sport, which I think is like a sports school thingy.

I'm guessing those 8 would be the parents of the players. At least, those that could be bothered to turn up and cheer their sons on. :p

those kids that play for the AIS come from all over australia, AIS is base in canberra

This forum is for General discussion and not really for day to day updates about a specific team's progress. If you wish this thread to remain open, please keep the discussion general, otherwise use the Careers or Good Players/Teams forums. Thanks

where do u check to see the ammount of away fans that turned up?

Not sure but I remember it saying about the away fans in the match preview message, the braced for low turnout one.

Point taken about the updates.

My league has dropped again in prize money, I could use some tips for building the leagues rep up, other than just me doing well in Europe. I think I need to try and spend money within the league so the other teams can buy better players?

As to why Istanbul BB play in the 80000 Olympic Stadium, the situation is the same as if Queens Park were in the SPL and continued to play their games at Hampden Park but with the same minimal fanbase they possess now. They're a team without a large fanbase who just happen to play in their countries' national stadium.

Galatasaray couldn't fill out the Ataturk Olympic stadium when it was temporarily their home a few seasons back so the atmosphere at an Istanbul BB home game must be eerie to say the least.

Archived