Nearby Stadium

RonnyDonny

There are Long and Latit for that I think.

The reason I thought of this is because the game does pair up teams so that they would alternate home games as if they were ground sharing. Just like real life in the EPL-FL, where they pair nearby teams so that they will not play at home at the same time.

Also St James' Park and The Stadium of Light are set as nearby stadiums even though they are in completely separate cities. I'm sure there are a few other examples as well.

This is the only way I can see that the game can use the real life situation I mentioned before.

There are Long and Latit for that I think.

The reason I thought of this is because the game does pair up teams so that they would alternate home games as if they were ground sharing. Just like real life in the EPL-FL, where they pair nearby teams so that they will not play at home at the same time.

Also St James' Park and The Stadium of Light are set as nearby stadiums even though they are in completely separate cities. I'm sure there are a few other examples as well.

This is the only way I can see that the game can use the real life situation I mentioned before.

Sunderland and Newcastle are in different cities and never play at home on the same day. Sunderland and Newcastle also dont play in London on the same day too.

Archived