Making clubs occupy same spot on table when sorting rules are exhausted?

RonnyDonny

Is it possible to make teams who for example are equal on points and have equal goal diff, and equal goals scored occupy the same spot on league table like the real life rules in EPL.

e.g. if say Fulham and Birmingham both have 43 points 40 goals scored and 51 goals conceded in real life they would be deemed to occupy the same spot on table unless they were tied so that one would be relegated and one would not be. Or one would qualify for Europe and one would not. If the latter 2 situations arises then they would have a playoff game.

I know that you can have a playoff game but in the EPL that only happens if teams are tied for UEFA or Relegation spots where one would qualify or be relegated and one would not. If that situation is not present they are deemed to occupy same spot.

e.g. two teams tied for 10th and 11th they would both be considered to have finished 10th.

I was asking if it was possible to make the game do this as I suspect you are unable to do this but I very much hope it is possible, because I think the game only has a playoff when teams are tied for UEFA or relegation as well. I think it is very unfair to sort teams by alphabetical order. Although I know that IRL some leagues do sort alphabetically.

Archived