Local Home-grown Players

How often do you get a local newgen good enough to play for the first team? I'm talking the likes of Bayern's Lahm, Madrid's Casillas, Barca's Pique, Juventus's Giovinco, or Roma's De Rossi. Basically, great newgens who were born in the city where your club locates. It seems to me that they're way too rare in the game. So post their screencaps if you got one.

None.

You have to graft just to get someone who is good enough to be a backup.

At Milan at the moment, I have a DR, 2 DCs, a GK and a DM who might be good enough for the first team one day. Probably not as they aren't improving much for some reason. But we'll see.

Right now I have 2 players who came through my academy who are playing first team football in top leagues.

I have a right back, who wasn't rated at all by me and my coaches, who now is looking like he could end up being decent. He has played very well for me in the matches he's been given this season.

The other is a striker and he is on loan at porto and he has developed quite well. Scored his first senior goal at 16 :)

He's definitely part of the future at man utd.

I am hoping the right back is too...

I'll post pics later when I open my save (on a different computer right now)

I'm sure I read a thread somewhere called "Rough Diamonds" or similar - but unfortunately forgot to bookmark it. Hopefully a few will be discovered and posted here.

Rather pointless, as all regens are randomly generated. So, in otherwords, one persons experience with regens has absolutely no correlation to anothers.

but in answer to the OP. I have had 2 or 3 good regens and 1 very special regen, in 8 seasons. This is for Portugal Liga Sagres level.

Archived