[FM11] for those who are palanning journey man careers

jackripper

just found this thread you guys might find interesting incase your wondering of starting a journey man career. It seems a few people are having problems getting jpbs at the big clubs (myself included). Personally if your thinking of starting a long journeyman save then id probably put it on hold until the next patch, But its totally up to you.

It seems to be a bug and possibly a major one if your thinking of going into big club management.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/245375-Manager-Reputation-World-Class-Rep-and-Cant-get-a-job

Dafuge got the job at Valencia while at another la liga side. The problem seems to be when trying to move to a higher rep league. So you win everything at a Scottish club including champions league however the other Scottish clubs do poorly in Europe so the league rep is still average, so when you apply at top division clubs in Italy, Spain, England etc you get laughed at. So if you want to move you have to go to a second division club in these countries and work your way up.

This is not realistic as when would clubs such as west brom laugh at the manager who had won the last two champions leagues?

GioGio85 I believe you got to the top division in holland by firstly joining a second division club which you were able to do so as you had just been managing in te championship with Bristol Rovers and the Championship has higher rep than the Dutch second tier

I went from the top division in Peru to the top division in Uruguay, and according to the competition rankings screen the Uruguayan top division is ranked higher - I also moved to what must be a higher reputation team. However, my managerial alter-ego is Uruguayan, so maybe that made a difference in terms of his reputation in Uruguay, even though I'd never managed there before?

Archived