Great game but.....

the match speed settings are not quite right.

Slow and Meduim settings show something happening during every minute of the game.(A single match can take 20 mins to complete!!)

Fast skips over some parts of the match and shows text when there is a key moment.

Much better in terms of speed but the commentary is too fast to read.

To solve the problem you end up hitting the decrease speed button to focus on the text but once at the slower setting the commentary is continuous. So when do you increase it again? Usually when the opposition has the ball. This speed up - slow down situation can be quite annoying. I would rather just watch the game!

I would prefer the fast setting with the slow commentary when something happens...what do you think?

the match speed settings are not quite right.

Slow and Meduim settings show something happening during every minute of the game.(A single match can take 20 mins to complete!!)

Fast skips over some parts of the match and shows text when there is a key moment.

Much better in terms of speed but the commentary is too fast to read.

To solve the problem you end up hitting the decrease speed button to focus on the text but once at the slower setting the commentary is continuous. So when do you increase it again? Usually when the opposition has the ball. This speed up - slow down situation can be quite annoying. I would rather just watch the game!

I would prefer the fast setting with the slow commentary when something happens...what do you think?

The point of having commentary is to build suspense and anticipation. e.g Barker through on goal......he rounds the keeper........but misses. It adds greatly to the game.

For me the perfect balance of match speed and commentary was CM97/98. Enough information so that you can work things out but the matches even on slow lasted at most 3-4 mins. In FM PSP 2007 a full match on slow is about 20 mins...too long for me.

With the game on fast you are getting a cut down version of the events so the game suffers , slighlty. As a said before it is a great game and I hope the next version has a slightly improved match day....everything else is great and SI have done a good job squeezing the game onto a hand held. Keep up the good work!!

Archived