[FM11] It started with a Droylsden dream [ FM 2011 - Journeyman career ]

GioGio85

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry cplpeters1900, havent been playing FM as much as I was in recent weeks/months.

Been busy trying to find a new job and interest seemd gto be on the wane.... plus when the weathers nice I like to get out in that sun :)

However...just started playing FM again. Decided to start a new save with the latest patch and have just won the Euro Cup and Serie A with Palermo in my first season. The bug is slowly coming back so I could be tempted to go back to this save.

Boooo.....got through to March 2033 and then when I tried to open my saved game FM11 corrupted. All my saves no loner work.

Was just getting back into it and had accepted the Liverpool job which I was due to take over at the end of the season

:(

• 4 weeks later...

My recent inactive status on these forums and with FM in general has been because my horrible Inspiron 1525 has had enough and decided to blow hot air out of its backside upon startup, meaning running iTunes, Football Manager and even Internet Explorer pushes my machine over the edge.

I have just ordered a Mac Book Pro which should arrive any day now. I also have the rest of the week off before starting a new job. Should it arrive this seems like an excellent opportunity to start a new save...on a machine that (touch wood!) works!

My love for career saves is still there so I think I will update FM using the most recent patch and start again in the lower leagues....still not sure if that will be with England or on foreign soil. Any ideas?

Archived