The Real Arsenal 4-2-3-1

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This tactic will be updated soon, been away for a while creating my Arsenal tactics site www.arsenalreport.com, and in doing so, I've come across lots more tactical information and stats to use for FM stuff. A new version of this tactic will be posted around the time the 11.3 patch is out. =)

i admire your work and i will be checking out your site, you have a great understanding about possession football,, you have learned me a lot keep up the good work pal your much appreciated

To OP and anyone who tested and used the tactic, who is the main goalscorer in the team for you, the right winger or the striker and can the tactic be used by other teams such as Barcelona and lastly if a striker is competent as a right winger (David Villa) can he still swap position with a right winger who have no problem as a striker (Lionel Messi)?

• 2 weeks later...

I have searching a lot of Arsenal Tactic and I think this is plausible tactic. I wanna try and give teh feedback later.

I just highlight your column in main post, about poor defending just like Arsenal real-life. Maybe I will re-tweak this tactic priority at the back line.

Sorry for my bad english by the way :D

To OP and anyone who tested and used the tactic, who is the main goalscorer in the team for you, the right winger or the striker and can the tactic be used by other teams such as Barcelona and lastly if a striker is competent as a right winger (David Villa) can he still swap position with a right winger who have no problem as a striker (Lionel Messi)?

Agree with you Jessica. Cause Barcelona & Arsenal just like twin in style of play.

Archived