AML NEEDED first season 9m to spend!!

mazza

hi,

im on first season with man city and jan window has just opened and i want a new aml as petrov is doing my nut in!!! Ive got 9m to spend so any ideas??

was thinking of either;

riera

menez

bad choices??

I would keep Fernandes in a central position and try for a new left winger. N'Zogbia may be a good choice. Would also look at Kewell as he may be transfer listed at this time. Hitzlsperger, Farfan and Cani may also do a job if they are interested and the price is right.

What is your main squad and tactics mate?

Farfan and Menez would be within that price range and are both great. Definitely try to get either of them if possible. I'd prefer Menez over Farfan. Those two would be your best bets tbh. If by any chance Marcelo is willing to come to you (I doubt it though), then get him and stick him on the left wing. Quality there.

Well Chelsea usually put Kalou in the reserves and put his status as "hot prospect". If he's there, then just get him on loan and put him on the left wing. Next year, you can try to buy someone like Di Maria or Guardado if you have the cash.

Else, see if you land Lucho Gonzalez cheapish. If you can, get him and put him instead of Matias and put Matias on the left wing.

Archived