PlanetFMLogo.png

This is the newest site on the block. We offer a variety of things and below i will explain all about the forum. When FM11 Comes out we will have a main focus on Tactics/Training and Graphics. These at this time are not as good as they should be due to us going to be focussing on FM11 however, a fully active FM10 section is up till the time FM11 comes out.

We have decided to open before FM11 comes out to show the community the potential this forum has and to possibly gain some members with chances of promotion as we look to enhance our site and staff team. As it stands we have 4 staff members. Two Admins, 1 SuperMod and a member of the Graphics Team. We have a job vacancy form you can fill out as well to show us your worth.

I won’t waffle on too much, we have been working for a fair bit on this forum to make it work with everything ready to move on for FM11. We will host a number of exclusivity rights to graphic packs for FM11 when it comes out as we know a few people who are planning these graphics and we also have a one or two training and tactics experts as the forums disposal.

We are now open so check out the site here:

We are open to any constrictive criticism which can be posted on the forum it’s self or below.

Thank you for reading.

You must log in or register, to view this topic

The community at large HATES this. With a passion. Most people won't register without being able to see what you have to offer :thup:

And your Staff Room is visible on the forum main page. Not a huge issue per se, until of course someone posts a topic entitled "Member x is a complete ****" and the entire forum sees it.

Is grey the only skin available? Simple is good, but it's a bit bland. A few splashes of colour here and there wouldn't hurt.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I wanted to introduce myself to you if i havent already, my name is Laurie Cooper, I have taken over from Joe Turner as the community officer, I am your first point of contact, my email address is cooperl@soe.sega.co.uk, please contact me if you have any FM related query.

We attempt to get information to all site at the same time, please contact me with contact details if you have not heard from you as yet.

Thanks

Laurie

Archived