Enabling 7th Tier on FM10

RTC

Erm no but thats because i am not sure exactly what to do and good assumption lol.

Well obviously you have got to the stage of changing the league from inactive as you already said.

The only thing that is required is to set the number of promotion places to 6 as that is how many teams are relegated from tier 6.

Save that editor data file and then create a new game and the leagues should be there.

You may want to do more than just that add 6 promotion places e.g. have playoffs, relegation places, league sorting rules and so on but just make sure you get the above working first.

Hope that helps :)

Well obviously you have got to the stage of changing the league from inactive as you already said.

The only thing that is required is to set the number of promotion places to 6 as that is how many teams are relegated from tier 6.

Save that editor data file and then create a new game and the leagues should be there.

You may want to do more than just that add 6 promotion places e.g. have playoffs, relegation places, league sorting rules and so on but just make sure you get the above working first.

Hope that helps :)

Between the isthmians, Northern and Southern leagues so 2 each ? or 6 each ?

It will be 6 altogether i.e. 2 each.

All you have to do is put in 6 and it covers all the the divisions.

It now says they is only 20 teams in the isthiman league and it needs 22 apparently or something lol.

I'v fixed that myself :D and got it up and running thanks very much :)

That's good. Glad to help. :thup:

As I said further up, you may want to add playoffs, prize money, league sorting rules (goal difference etc.) and so on. If you get any errors with those, let me know. :)

That's good. Glad to help. :thup:

As I said further up, you may want to add playoffs, prize money, league sorting rules (goal difference etc.) and so on. If you get any errors with those, let me know. :)

Can you help me with the play offs, prize money, league sorting rules and all of that as i don't know what to put :)

Well the league sorting rules will be just goal difference and goals for I assume so just add those in.

I don't know much the prize money really is and I would be guessing just as much as you tbh. Obviously there will not be a huge amount anyway.

The playoffs are similar to the playoffs in the other leagues. A 4 team playoff with the winner promoted.

Do you want help in regards how to put all this in editor?

Yes please Jod123 :)

Ok, if it was me setting it up this is what I would do:

Set the number of promoted teams to 3 and the number of relegated teams to 12.

In the league sorting rules, click the add button twice. Change the second item in the list to goals for.

In the dates section change the end date to 17.5.2010

Then in the prize money section just click add for every postition you want prize money to be given for and enter the prize money you want for each position

In the fixture rules section change the sub rules to 3 from 5

In the playoffs section tick promotion playoff and change the number of teams in the playoff to 4 and leave everything else as it already is.

That should be it. Hope it helps. :)

3 teams over all or 3 for each division so I put 9 teams to be promoted and 12 to be relegated in the regional premier division ?

3 teams are automatically promoted overall i.e. 1 for each division.

12 teams are relegated overall i.e. 4 for each division.

Archived