Database size

Large

Leagues Loaded

England-Blue Square North/South and above

Spain- LIGA BBVA

Previous Experience

Automatic

Why im being Luton Town again

Ive being Luton 4 times before, twice where i have only got 5 years down the line and then getting sacked due to poor league positions. Another save was on the FM Career Updates forum but my save got corrupted so i was unable to continue with it any more. Also I have done a long term save with Luton and getting up to the year 2058 and then i got bored due to my board selling my best players, because I wanted to go into administration so I offered all my players the maximum amount of money available and then not being able to reduce there wages. Since finishing my longest save with Luton I have done a few other saves with Man city, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea and Newport County But now I feel like giving Luton 1 More crack so here it is.

Luton Town Club Information

Nation: England

Year Founded: 1885

Chairman Status: Enjoying Life at the club

Legends: Mick Harford

Icons: Brian Stein,Ricky Hill, David Pleat

Favoured Personnel: Kevin Nicholls, Steve Foster, Keith Keane

Fierce Rivals: Watford

Other Rivals: MK Dons, QPR

Finances: Okay

Average Ticket Price: £16.00

Average Season Ticket Price: £325

Season Ticket Holders: 4000

Estimated Value: 1.1M

Continental Competition: None

Media Prediction: 1st

Squad Personality: Loyal

Captain: Kevin Nicholls

Here is a Photo of the team captain, Kevin Nicholls:

010372741181800.jpg

Here is a Photo of the Vice Captain, Keith Keane:

010372741196200.jpg

Pre Season:

Media Prediction: 1st

Expectations: Win the Blue Square Prem

Wage Bill: £22.090

Wage Budget: £23K

Transfer Budget: £0

1st Result of Pre Season

Luton 2-2 Luton Reserves

A poor game, and if there was likely to be a winner it would be the reserves.

Rest Of Pre Season

Luton 0-1 Wycombe

Luton 0-2 Man City

Llanelli 0-3 Luton

Luton 0-2 Bristol City

Bath 1-1 Luton

Pre Season Comments:

In my opinion the only results that let us down was the first and last. Only to lose 2-0 to Man City and Bristol City I was very pleased with and the result against Wycombe was flattering to Wycombe

Signings so far:

Matthieu Assou Ekotto (Free Transfer)

Ibrahim Sissoko (Free Transfer)

Willy Topp ( 45K Jumilla)

Players Out so far:

Lewis Emanuel (1.5K Wrexham)

Asa Hall (£500 Bristol Rovers)

Rossi Jarvis (Loan Maidenhead)

George Beaven (£350 Crawley)

Blue Square Premier:

AFC Wimbledon 1-2 Luton

First half we completely dominated Wimbledon with Craddock scoring the first and then Newton Scoring a screamer just before half. But in the second half we just didn't turn up and Wimbledon pulled 1 back around 60 mins and then the last 5 mins was just all Wimbledon and we were lucky to come away with a win

Luton 5-1 Mansfield

2 goals in 9 minutes was the downfall of Mansfield and then a goal 5 mins before half time made it 3-0. In the second half a goalkeeping error by Mark Tyler made in 3-1 but with in 10 minutes it was 4-1 and then a goal in the 90th minutes made it 5-1 and it was a complete performance and another 3 points

Luton 2-0 Gateshead

Matthew Barnes Homers goal on 27 mins made it 1-0 and then Gary Alexander's debut goal on the 41st minute made it 2-0 and it was comfortable. The second half there wasn't anything to talk about.

Forest Green 0-2 Luton

First half was even but Barnes Homers 2 Goals made it 2-0 at the break. The second half was all Forest Green and if it wasn't for Mark Tyler we would have lost. In a side note with Barnes homers recent goals its causing a problem weather to play Willy Topp and Craddock or Barnes Homer and 1 of them

Luton 0-0 Chester

A first half where nothing much happened so 0-0 at half time The second half we had all the play but just couldn't score. Also this ended our 100% record

Kettering 0-1 Luton

After the first half Kettering were slightly ahead but we go into the break at 0-0. In the second half once again Kettering probably just edged it but we nicked a goal in the 77th minute and held on from there and got the 3 points

Luton 2-2 Crawley

The first half we edged it and went 1-0 up mid way through the half and then on 41 minutes Crawley equalised and then 2 minutes later we restored our lead to go in at the break 2-1. But in the second half it was Crawley's half and then half way throught the half Keith Keane gave away a penalty which made it 2-2 and that's how it ended

Other signings made:

Gary Alexander (Loan Millwall)

Shane Duffy (Loan Everton)

Evan Horwood (30K Carlisle)

Other Players leaving:

Ryan Charles (Released)

September 2009

Blue Square Premier

Salisbury 1-3 Luton

A quick start to the game by Salisbury but then a goal by Topp after 14 minutes knocked the wind out of them and then a sending off after 40 minutes in some way ended there chances off winning the game and we went into the break at 1-0. 3 minutes into the 2nd half Blackett made it 2 but 5 minutes from the end Salisbury pulled 1 back to give them a glimmer of hope but then on 92 minutes Evan Horwood made it 3-1

Oxford 1-1 Luton

A poor game which saw Oxford take the lead after 37 minutes due to a penalty. But then an equaliser after 65 minutes and that's how it ended

Luton 2-3 Barrow

A game that got of to a quick start by a Willy Topp goal after 2 minutes and then Matthieu Assou Ekotto scored a 35 yard screamer after 33 minutes to make it 2-0 which is how it was at half time. The second half started well without a goal but then after 68 minutes it went downhill where Barrow scored 3 goals in 10 minutes which is how it ended.

Between these games Tottenham became our parent club and Obika came on loan

Luton 2-2 York

A goal after 12 by Broadie for York made it 1-0 and then nothing really happened in the first half in the second half York made it 2 and then York just had shots after shots after shot but then we just switched on but this might of came due to a penalty for our first goal and then 2 goals in 5 minutes but couldn't find another so 2-2 it finished

Wrexham 1-3 Luton

A good start to the game by Wrexham which then counted to nothing after Topp scored after 7 minutes and then Topp double the leaded and his goals after 35 minutes to make it 2-0 and that's how we went in at half time. Wrexham started the second half like they did in the first and they scored this time also but they just couldn't add to there lead and this is what helped us win after Topp completed his hatrick on 84 minutes and it ended 3-1

Cambridge 1-1 Luton

A quick start to the game which meant we went 1-0 up after 3 minutes but just couldn't double our lead. And then on the 71st minute Cambridge equalised and that's how it ended but if there was going to be a winner it would be Cambridge

Luton 3-1 Stevenage

Didn't see the match due to making myself some food to eat but after looking at the match stats at the end of the game we deserved the win with almost double there shots over double there shots on target and more possession

League Table

October 2009

Luton 2-0 Tamworth

A game in which 5-0 would have flattered Tamworth. We completely outplayed Tamworth and this showed after 12 minutes when Obika scored but we couldn't find our second goal until the 55th minute and after that we just couldn't get another thanks to the Tamworth goalkeeper.

Kidderminster 0-0 Luton

A boring first half with not much to talk about. Nothing really happened in the second half with the closest coming to a goal was Kidderminster kitting the bar

Altrincham 1-0 Luton

Playing against an overachieving Altrincham who are currently sitting in 4th and after the game i wonder how they were there. They scored after 4 minutes into the second half and we just couldn't put the ball away in the first half we hit the woodwork 3 time had the ball cleared off the line twice. After the game i thought that if that was real life then unlucky for the travelling Luton fans.

FA Cup 4th Qualifying Round

Luton 1-2 Stevenage

An even first half where we probably just edged it but an own goal gave Stevenage the lead and at half time we were behind 1-0. In the second half we probably edged it again but we were caught on the break after 64 minutes and we couldn't score our goal quick enough and left it too late as Horwood scored after 91

Blue Square Premier

Luton 2-1 Rushden

A game in which Rushden should have but but fail to take there chances. A goal after 15 minutes from a set piece and then an equaliser after 72 minutes foor Rushden but then a Keith Keane volley after 89 made it 2-1

League Table

November 2009

Grays 3-0 Luton

A game in which i was expecting a easy win it just didn't turn out like that. With an even opening 20 minutes until Grays scored after 24 and 26 minutes and then they just moved on from there and adding to the lead after 33 minutes. we managed to hold onto 3-0 down at half time but just couldn't cope with Grays as it finished 3-0

Luton 0-1 Cambridge

A game in which nothing really happened until the 80th minute when Cambridge but we just couldn't break them down and find an equaliser

Mansfield 1-3 Luton

A game in which saw Mansfield have the better if the opening stages until Nicholls score a penalty after 16 minutes which then saw Luton have much more of the ball and then it was looking like a repeat of the first scoreline but then Mansfield hit us on the break on the 40th minute and that's how it stayed until the 65th minute when Topp scored from 25 yards and then we added to our lead when Craddock scored on the 82nd minute and that's how it ended

League Table

This is as far as i can go for the next week as my laptop is being fix so i am unable to play on this save

Archived