Nation Rules

Morris8

I have added the Isthmian, Southern and Northern Leagues to my database, aswell as Essex Senior League (and created 2 cup competitions, FA Vase and Essex Senior Cup).

But i'd like to add the second tier of the Australian system, how do I do this? I cant seem to do it and its becoming frustrating as one my mates has just gone out there to play and I'd like to manage his team. Thanks

Morris I'd suggest checking out Ruttiger's update: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=199205

It adds the 2nd and 3rd tiers, but don't forget that there is no promotion relegation between the 1st and 2nd tiers.

Out of interest what team is he playing for? I follow the South Australian League pretty closely...

APA Tigers in Sydney. He's only training out there with a view to signing but I added him to their roster anyway.

What i'm having problem with is getting to the Australian nation rules to add the second tier leagues below the A-League. I can only view English nation rules.

APA Tigers in Sydney. He's only training out there with a view to signing but I added him to their roster anyway.

What i'm having problem with is getting to the Australian nation rules to add the second tier leagues below the A-League. I can only view English nation rules.

You need to make a new file for each of the nation rules you create so you need to reload the database.

Archived