Congratulations tactic explodsion

Hi, again! i will post my second tactic for this year, and i hope the last one.

i created the don choda tactic which was very succesfull i think. And now i will post one which is much better then the last one. It calls CONGRATULATIONS. this tactic requires only the good goalkeeper and good defence. because when i was playing with wrexham my goalkeeper in some matches conceded 3 goals with 2 shots. i don\t know how but its happening. With this tactic i only played with wrexam in cocacola 2nd league and i got 105 points and 126 goals My media prediction was 23rd. i have lost and draw only when i was on holiday. So don't take holidays play the game. :p i want to say that i won every match with this tactic. i have started to play with my previous saved game with liverpool in 2014 year and i won barcelona with 5:0. then i took real madrid (also saved game) and i beat everton in supercup with 4:0.

i was playing with these teams, just to check does it works with big teams. and the answer was YES. i won over numancia with 7:0 etc. i will post my screenshots to ensure you nad i hope that you will have the same success. enjoy!!!

2eyzvns.png

5b85z.png

33k7x9f.png

The best tactic I've used so far. I have a full regens team on 2016 on my Man City save. I'm really impressed with the chances my team creates with this tactic. Here are some results:

fm2010060522333993.jpg

fm2010060522363202.jpg

fm2010060522353401.jpg

this is impressive..!

Good attacking tactics, but in defence maybe something is wrong. As seen from the matches of EricTan and big_bob, they are allowed 1 goal (but from 1 kick to the goalkeeper and 1 goal). I play with Wrexham, 2 promotions. To me it was interesting to try your tactics, because you play with this team. In League 1, my results with your tactics are 3 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Before it was 8 wins 3 draws and 1 loss with tactics Zico10, which is similar to yours. Of course I've done a lot of changes in tactics Zico10, to allow my players to play better. Maybe in your tactic, outside midfielders (MC-left and MC-right) should help more in defense.

In general, a good tactic.

P.S. I apologize for my English.

Archived