The Big One. England v Australia. The Ashes. Cricket. Spoliers.

wycombe

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zvonimir Boban:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by haze.13:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

bob willis in talking pap shocker. that was plum too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Willis is as senile as lloyd is a biased idiot icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oi icon_mad.gif Leave Bumble alone angryfire.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bumble ifb. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by something less annoying:

Why are we constantly putting Pietersen in a position where he has to try to smack everything? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's just what he does isn't it??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

I thought we weren't playing LBW this innings. That's cheating icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well with all the decisions you had go your way in the first test too, i thought we weren't playing it all in the series.

except for micheal clarke of course icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bloody hell, and you call us whingeing poms. At least we only whinge when we're losing icon_wink.gif

And any attempts at "that's all the time" jokes will be despatched to the boundary quicker than a Brett Lee bouncer, thank you icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No8:

Unlucky Pietersen. i just know people will be calling for Geraint Jones' head. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm calling for some balls to be grafted onto the empty space on his crotch

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kev Varty:

What do you guys reckon then? 350ish a bad score? I know we could have had more if Bell and Jones actualy justifed their selections but it doesn't seem to bad to me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If those two bothered to turn up then we would've been in a chance for 450

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

I thought we weren't playing LBW this innings. That's cheating icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well with all the decisions you had go your way in the first test too, i thought we weren't playing it all in the series.

Bloody hell, and you call us whingeing poms. At least we only whinge when we're losing icon_wink.gif

And any attempts at "that's all the time" jokes will be despatched to the boundary quicker than a Brett Lee bouncer, thank you icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oops that last one didn't quite make the boundary did it icon_wink.gif

And any attempts at "that's all the time" jokes will be despatched to the boundary quicker than a Brett Lee bouncer, thank you icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i got nothing to come back to that with...

pwned icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by something less annoying:

Why are we constantly putting Pietersen in a position where he has to try to smack everything? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He doesn't HAVE to though, it's just that he's a hitter and can't maneouvre the ball to keep the strike so he's just rubbish at batting with the tail. Giles must have faced about half the deliveries in their partnership so either Pietersen had faith in him or he's just not able to keep the strike. Either way he's gonna have to just try and slog everything

pwned icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure your own first innings score will do the trick nicely icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kev Varty:

What do you guys reckon then? 350ish a bad score? I know we could have had more if Bell and Jones actualy justifed their selections but it doesn't seem to bad to me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

450 is par. i'd suggest 500-550 is probably needed for a first dig.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hell Hath No Fury:

F* ck off gilchrist. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'd love to take a cricket bat to his f**king face.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Liam Harper:

Just a shame it was one of your usual no-balls </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Harsh :tears:

*crawls back into the corner*

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kolin:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hell Hath No Fury:

i'd love to take a cricket bat to his f**king face. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He'd still shout catch it

I'm sure your own first innings score will do the trick nicely icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

even though i thought we'd lose this test, i wouldn't be surprised to see us at 6 or 7 down for about 650 at the end of day three.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Liam Harper:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kolin:

i'd love to take a cricket bat to his f**king face. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He'd still shout catch it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

His loss, a cricket ball is the only cure for his face.

I'm sure your own first innings score will do the trick nicely icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

even though i thought we'd lose this test, i wouldn't be surprised to see us at 6 or 7 down for about 650 at the end of day three. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

aww didums...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No8:

"Aahhhhhhhhh, yes Shane"

Lick....lick....

Who am I? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Going on warnies recent record you could be any number of very average british mingers icon_wink.gif

what's with the gilchrist hate? icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he looks like a troll.

Archived