The Spanish Inquisition [*Established Clan*]

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iain so sorry , but no was recovering from 2 nights of gettin totally fooked out of my head

misses said i fell asleep at 3pm and the bitch just left me to sleep , woke at 4:30am(intime for work grrrrrrrrrr)

a few of my mates came down for the weekend(they know how to drink, unlike the locals of plymouth)

but all the same the result was brill hehe if we're on tonight am there

lads i'm taking this week ( mon- fri) out some work and PES4 on xbox to play.

So next game will be this sunday at 7

see ya all then, ya bunch a slacking B&*%$£^s

Just cos your f*&^%^g team goes back to the top of the league eh icon_mad.gif

To be fair though I was expecting a heavy night from you lot so got off light icon_biggrin.gif

chill see ya sunday lads

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stabwest:

thank god we're not playing , i've been forced to listen to the game on the net, eh sav icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Stroll On , Stroll On, With Hands, In your Pockets, and youll never score a goal, youll never score a goal, or get a point, or win a header (etc etc)."

Just my opinion of Rangers performance last night.

thats also my option of thistle as well

icon_biggrin.gifsoon they'll be in the 2nd

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stabwest:

thank god we're not playing , i've been forced to listen to the game on the net, eh sav icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Stroll On , Stroll On, With Hands, In your Pockets, and youll never score a goal, youll never score a goal, or get a point, or win a header (etc etc)."

Just my opinion of Rangers performance last night. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Just in case there is a game on tonight, I'm going out basically to get my old machine set up and on my friends router in his house. I’d said I’d drive up over the phone before I thought about the old FM game icon_frown.gif, sorry but while he’s in and ready to part with some cash I’d be better to get the old pc off my hands tonight. icon14.gif

If I get back I’ll pop in.

Sav.

results...............so far

Athletic club (h) 1-2

Mallorca (h) 4-0

Sevilla (a) 0-1

R.Madrid (a) 1-5

Valencia (h) 2-5

Racing (a) 1-3

Numancia (a) 3-2

Alicacete (h) 7-2 SC1st rd

Getafe (h) 3-1

Albacete (h) 4-0

Recreativo (a) 4-2 SC 2nd rd

Betis (h) 1-3

R.Socieded (a) 2-1

Barcelona (a) 1-7

At.Madrid (h) 1-2

Levante (a) 1-2

Villarreal (h) 1-1

Deportivo (h) 3-0

Malaga (a) 3-0

Elche (a) 2-1 SC 3rd rd 1st leg

Zaragoza (h) 1-0

Elche (h) 2-1 SC 3rd rd 2nd leg

Mallora (a) 3-2

Valencia (a) 1-3 SC q/f 1st leg

Sevilla (h) 1-1

Valencia (h) 4-1 SC q/f 2nd leg

R.Madrid (h) 3-1

Valencia (a) 0-2

Osasuna (a) 4-1

Albacete (a) 0-1

best moment so far.. coming back from the defeat in the 2nd leg of my q/f match against Valencia having lost the 1st leg 3-1 and going down 1-0 after 15mins to bounce back and win the game 4-1 and the tie 5-4 and setting up a semi final clash with the **** "Barcelona"

sitting 7th now bad for a team who had been quoted 2000-1 to win the la liga

i did hehe 3-1 easy easy easy easy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild:

As usual , ill be there at around 8:15 , playing fives.

Someone PLEASE take some f'n points off Real! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Betis are flying high, and still remain in pole position, as they have done for most of the season, but Valencia are full of confidence ( well there gaffer is ) and are slowly chipping away at their lead, will Betis remain top ?

Will Valencia take over ?

Will Madrid find there form once again and will Partick finally sack their managers ?

tune in tonight for the next eciting episode of the Spanish Inquisition.

Game up from 6:30 tonight lads kick off 7

I'll be sending out emails tonight about return of the Sunday Clan to get defo numbers for playing.

Catch ya all later

Betis sliding down and down hehe

wheres my email hehe

yeah thistle hehe 2nd div

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John Paul Remington:

Betis are flying high, and still remain in pole position, as they have done for most of the season, but Valencia are full of confidence ( well there gaffer is ) and are slowly chipping away at their lead, will Betis remain top ?

Will Valencia take over ?

Will Madrid find there form once again and will Partick finally sack their managers ?

tune in tonight for the next eciting episode of the Spanish Inquisition.

Game up from 6:30 tonight lads kick off 7

I'll be sending out emails tonight about return of the Sunday Clan to get defo numbers for playing.

Catch ya all later <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes , Barca are struggling. With an assistant manager that doesnt know the difference between a midfielder and a striker, and a top 3 (Valencia, Real , Betis) that are a world apart in terms of the class of players available, Los Cules have failed by their own high standards to make a serious impact on La Liga, despite a good run in Europe and some high profile signings. The board are pleased however at their recent form, which has seen them beat local rivals Espanyol 4-2 away from home, and then crush Getafe and Numancia 4-0 at the Camp Nou, bringing them to within 5 points of 3rd placed Betis with just 8 games to go. Perhaps their title aspirations are gone, but Barca will fight to the wire to ensure their name is not disgraced this season!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by treble_yell_:-):

is the game on tonight? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

alan your team needs you if am correct your just above the drop hehe

you missed out the bit about the hairy arsed guy he was with also

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gary Toner:

I'm guessing Iain was out drunk somewhere last night, now what about tonight? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it christmas lads icon_biggrin.gif

been out on the booze with the good ( new ) lady and some mates, hope you all have had as good a time as me, roll on new year.

!st time I've put on my pc, I'll be on tonight if you lot fancy some action.

To be honest though was planning to give the lower leagues a bash in preperation for the new clan game.

cheers and all the best

Iain

So did you guy’s get the season finished? icon_cool.gif

I take it Gaz was top, well done this third division is going to be a bit of a shock when we get to it.

icon_biggrin.gif

Espanyol Spanish Cup Winners

icon_biggrin.gif

best moments(not in any order)

1:- the come back against Valencia Q/F 2nd leg

2:- the 85yard strike against Barcelona in the S/F 2nd leg(which i saved the game incase anyone wants to watch it?)

3:- and finally lifting the Spanish Cup beating Real Madrid in the final

other moments finishing 2nd in the manager of the year award

wee Tam finishing 2nd in the top goal scorers

and having 3 or 4 players in the team of the year award

Archived