Logo on News screen

Panophobic

How do I get the club logo to show in the screen below?

10cw6r6.jpg

I have the Wolfsburg logo (it shows everywhere but here) so that's not the problem. I'm guessing there's a small piece of xml code to alter somewhere but can't for the life of me figure out where :(

I didn't download the competition logos, I created them myself. I know there's no reference to Huge in the Xml code :confused:

Thanks for the suggestion though :thup:

The suggestion remains the same, you need to reference to "huge" logos in the config, because it's the huge logos that show up in this particular location.

M

Hmmm, I assumed that to would be possible to tweak the xml within the skin somewhere to force the game to create the logo I want in a similar manner to the way the game can generate the background logos for the titlebar. This would require just one, or at most a handful, of xml edits to gain the desired result whereas the method you suggest means that I either have to:

• Copy all my existing logos into new Huge folders and generate config files for them; or,
  • Manually edit all my existing config files to include new lines referring to the Huge command.

Both of which are kind of impractical due to the first creating 10-12,000 unnecessary duplicated files on my HD and the second involving the time consuming process of editing 10-12,000 lines of xml into existing config files to include the Huge command.

I can't help feeling that there has to be an easy way to do it. And if there isn't, then there should be :D

Make a copy of your config, open it up with Notepad and use Edit\Replace tab to replace the word Logo with Logo\Huge. Once done, copy the huge lines into your original and that should work. You could also do it with one of the Auto XML programs.

Make backups :D

If you have named all your logos after their IDs, you can also use the FM Graphics Configurator (a search via Google gives you the Download link) to recreate the config.xml. Just copy the old lines (or make a backup) and paste them into the new file. I like this tool as it has more functions than fmxml.

odd, well adding a

<record from="2062002128" to="graphics/pictures/club/2062002128/logo/huge"/> 

did wonders for the press screen.

But I do not understand why this happened to my logo only. I have no huge logos, or huge entries in my other logos. And the press screen works for all of em, but not for my own team.

well atleast the above code worked wonders :) thanks for the linkage there murray

Archived