Logos in Press Conference

drwinston

Had a search but can't find anything on the forums (although I'm sure this must've been brought up somewhere).

I've got a logo pack installed and the club badges are showing where they should but don't appear to show during the press conference. Is this right or is there something I can do to make them show?

thanks for any help.

Had a search but can't find anything on the forums (although I'm sure this must've been brought up somewhere).

I've got a logo pack installed and the club badges are showing where they should but don't appear to show during the press conference. Is this right or is there something I can do to make them show?

thanks for any help.

The logo pack you've downloaded probably only has a config for normal logos. The logos that show in press conferences are "huge" logos. Normally what you get is the same image, but code telling the game to load it as both "normal" and "huge", rather than needing to duplicate the logos.

You can edit the config file to include huge logos as a destination, and that should get them showing in press conferences.

M

cheers murray. I've got no idea how to do that so I'll just search for another logo pack with "huge" logos or the right config.

You can pick up the FM graphics configurator which will make the config file for you (google it) or obviously there's also the help guides pinned at the top of the top of the forum to help with stuff like this.

The coding part though, if you're going to do it the long way around, is like this:

<record from="1000" to="graphics/pictures/club/1000/logo"/>
<record from="1000" to="graphics/pictures/club/1000/logo/huge"/>

...where "1000" is the UID of the club, and also in this instance the name of the logo image itself.

M

Archived