4-2-4 Goals!!!! Tactic

You need to download them, if you type it in google you should see how its done or check the editors forum that should

give you some help

yeah i use this tactic alot it works well for me always.

i know this is unrelated but how do you get all the kits/badges/logo for the premier league?

• 3 weeks later...

First year with Spurs, I used this tactic with some individual and squad changes.

Squad:

2j105mc.png

Fantastic season by Jermain Defoe!!

Results: semifinal FA Cup ( lost against Chelsea), 3rd round Carling Cup (vs Arsenal), Premier League WINNERS

League table:

esw4cl.png

I'm using this in Wales managing Neath and it's doing well considering the quality of players I've got at my disposal

First season I finished an unexpected 2nd, then in my second season I made a lot of player changes and finished 8th. The third season the players gelled better and we finished in 3rd position.

I'm hoping this is now the season where I can win the league

Thanks for the tactic, it's finally making me enjoy the game

Started using your tactic a few games back after a couple of frustrating games and not many goals scored. 3 games using yours I've already scored 9 goals. Will post a screenshot after some more matches :thup:

• 1 month later...

I have tried tweaking the tactic but cannot get it right. I want to tweek the defence but without it effecting the attack. Maybe somebody

else could have a look, maybe mr hough or somebody who understands the match engine a bit better than me. It scores lots of goals but it could be better with a few tweeks but everything I try is not working.

Carl: Just wondering if you have worked on this tactic anymore? I had some great results with this in my FC United game...

Archived