Help with a career challenge!!

Liking the idea of Torino and restoring them to glory like in the 40's before that sad tradegy happened. Would like a few more suggestions along those lines please(obviously doesn't have to include accidents, just similar to above with the team and where they are at present).

Thanks, won't stop till patch reaches us, so more ideas please.

How about takeing say a bottom team in one of the leagies like wexford in the irish first devision and try your luck getting them to first professional status then getting them to the Prem and etc that is the biggest challenge i have seen so far.

Takeing a bottom teir team in a bottom league here is another example in england dover in the South and take them to the Prem devision thats a long and hard road but its a challenge.

My Fav teams are west ham and Nottingham Forest i have a save with both of them and my next one will be in a low team bottom of the barell then take them all the way up to the top.

Take Cove as a team there only valued at 220K try building a team of that status all the way to the top.

FC.1 Kaiserlautern, good attendences in a brilliant stadium, youth acadamy(decent prospects, Stulin, Becker, Pinheiro) promotion easily attainable year 1. also year 2 is a challenge as you will need to find someone to fill the hole left by Georges Mandjeck, it is a big hole to fill. Upon this the chairman is Stefan Kuntz which is worth a little giggle.

I think you would have a fun save with some of the teams in the Eredivisie, top flight Dutch league. Some of the teams already mentioned are good choices, but I'd like to throw Feyenoord into the pot. I played them in 09 and had a lot of fun because they had a young, quality midfield. Plus, they have an intense rivalry with Ajax, which can be intense and Europe is well within your grasp!

That has crossed my mind also, but wouldnt know where to start or look or who would fall into what Im looking for. Plus have never managed in the Champs League!! But am always open to other challenges like mentioned.

Thanks

Hey, you can pick Newells from Argentinian first division. We finished 2nd on last championship (IRL). Good team, not super players, little money...great history (guys like Marcelo Bielsa, Batistuta, Messi, Maxi Rodriguez, Samuel, Garay, Heinze came from Newells).

Maybe try Torino? It's currently in Serie B, but with its squad you'd go up to A in the first season. And it has some great history, in the 40s the team won several times the scudetto, sadly the streak was ended by an airplane crash with the players on board :(

Torino are the team im going to be!! They have everything im looking for to turn them into the worlds best, and bring back what they had in the 40's.

Thanks

Archived