Englisher Fussball Bund - EFB FM06 Clan Thread Mrk III

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

god help the EFB if Goldys back icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know! total domination from conference teams who end up winning the champions league and premiership etc, it must get on their flipping nerves I tell ya! :-) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gold still living on past glories I see.

You've done nothing on FM though as you have not stayed long enough in the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what I get for looking out for you!!!

I tried my best to keep away from the game, I didnt want you to go into depression again just because of me!!! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

I know! total domination from conference teams who end up winning the champions league and premiership etc, it must get on their flipping nerves I tell ya! :-) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've done nothing on FM though as you have not stayed long enough in the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I tried my best to keep away from the game, I didnt want you to go into depression again just because of me!!! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol you just couldn't hack FM quite literally as you weren't host and you could edit the database to suit you. icon_razz.gif

I tried my best to keep away from the game, I didnt want you to go into depression again just because of me!!! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol you just couldn't hack FM quite literally as you weren't host and you could edit the database to suit you. icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To think I was keeping you away from hurting yourself again and again!

Your only jealous cos your editing skills wernt upto scratch when you hosted! icon_biggrin.gif

No time to fiddle about with the database I just blame your incompetent management skills for your downfall. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So brutally harsh........yet so true icon_biggrin.gif

No time to fiddle about with the database I just blame your incompetent management skills for your downfall. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You fiddle so much with the database...you get yourself sacked!! icon_smile.gif

You fiddle so much with the database...you get yourself sacked!! icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope I just go a bit crazy when things don't go my way, thats how I get sacked all the time!!! icon_cool.gif

Sure you can join!

You can also host, pick any team you want, and have as many leagues running as you want, as you'll be the only one playing icon_razz.gif

Our FM2006 version of the game has ended and we are unsure if there will be a FM2007 version....oh and it's invite only icon_biggrin.gif

Cant wait for EFB 2007, there will be one, there will be one, there will be one

*rouchie rocks backwards and forwards with a vacant expression on his face and a small trail of drool cdribbling down his chin

Rouchie you need to open the cd case to put the disk into the computer to play the game, there is no need to look at the case and look with a vacant expression at the front of the box.

nice it may be looking at the picture on the front of the box but i think you might come back to life if you try to get your fingers to open the case and take a big breath and place the game into your computer for you to play icon_smile.gif

Archived