[FM10] Jack Button - Football Manager

jbutton

The name Button is famous world wide for many diffrent reasons but not for football. He played under 21's for wales but his bright career ended in a car crash. He went to manage the under 19's and know after resigning he looks to take a club and make his own dynasty maybe it will take a couple of clubs but who knows.

Season 1

Jack began his search for a new job straight away and the only place he wanted out of the list was scotland boss. He left it too late and the day after he applied Dundee's manager was offerd the job. The only job avaliable was the dundee job although he failed in getting the job he managed to take over an extremly underachieving Norwich side hanging around in the relegation zone. The dotted line was signed on the 11.10.2009 with 500k in the kitty he turned it into wages and signed players on loan, alot of players. Dorian Dervite was the only signing he made but a Norwich side riped apart by injurys meant 10 players were brought in on the last day. These players were;

Kyle Bartley (Arsenal)

Lee Hodson (Watford)

Holmar Eyjolfsson (West Ham)

Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (Arsenal)

Michael Woods (Chelsea)

Corry Evans (Man Utd)

Oliver Norwood (Man Utd)

Rhys Murphy (Arsenal)

Gael Kakuta (Chelsea)

Sam Hewson (Man Utd)

Since these players have been in the line up we have won all the games they have played in. We were dumped out of the FA cup and it took us 5 games from me to get my first win (3 losses and 2 draws). So far we have won 3 games, Lost 4, Drawn 2. We are now up to

16th in the league, my best signing so far is either Rhys Murphy or Dorian Dorvite. I board have faith in me and so do the fans. Finaly My best player so far has been Dorian Dorvite and my worst has been Cody Macdonald.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sitting in 16th in the table with my new signings just coming in we stormed december picking up 7 wins from 8 with 1 draw. Jack picked up Manager of the month award and was offerd the swansea job but it was rejected. At the start of january new signings came up for the side sitting in 9th. However star player Dorian Dorvite was snapped up by Lyon and i new centre back was needed. 2 wins and 2 losses in january didnt really affect their position. Come february they were 5 points of play-off zone, a remarkable transformation.

Only 1 win out of 5 in Feb and 3 losses and 1 draw saw Norwich slip up. More loans were signed at the end of Feb. 4 games in march saw 3 wins and 1 draw pushing Norwich up the table. In April 4 wins out of 5 with one loss to league leaders saw Norwich climb the table. With 2 wins from 2 saw Norwich finish the season 7th one point off the playoffs.

Transfers for season; (All Loan)

Kyle Bartley (Arsenal)

Lee Hodson (Watford)

Holmar Eyjolfsson (West Ham)

Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (Arsenal)

Michael Woods (Chelsea)

Corry Evans (Man Utd)

Oliver Norwood (Man Utd)

Rhys Murphy (Arsenal)

Gael Kakuta (Chelsea)

Sam Hewson (Man Utd)

Andis Shala (Dundee United)

Lukas Jutkiewicz (Everton)

Victor Anichebe (Everton)

Nemanja Matic (Chelsea)

Eddie Nolan (Everton)

Manager Summary

Played 36

Won 20

Lost 10

Drawn 6

Goal Scored 57

Goals Conceded 36

Goal Diffrence 21

Awards Won 1 (Manager of month for December)

Top Goal Scorer - Grant Holt 17

Most Assists - Wes Hoolahan 10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season 2

Ok so into the 2nd season i get offered 5k Transfer Budget and no wage to spend and the board showing no signs of improving so Jack handed in his resigination. After applying for a couple of jobs and with no success and with Norwich starting to runaway with the league 1 top spot Jack started to regret his decision but after a bad run Chris Coleman was sacked and Jack took over Coventry. Jack first actions was to sell Freddy Eastwood and Clinton Morrison and brining in James Henry and Victor Anchiabe on Loan. After a good run and a 4-0 drumming of Reading, Coventry looked to be pushing for the top half but after a couple of batterings and a dip in form saw coventry drop to 18th one place higher than when Jack took over, however come January Coventry lie in 14th with new signing flooding in, mainly from free transfers and loans. However the first money signing Jack has made is 220k for Bolton midfielder Gavin McCan.

(More to come tomorrow!)

Archived