What do you want to see in future games? Part redux

I used to like it in 06/07 for when a player was injured you could select 'in reserves until match fit' (or something similar) so that they actually went into the reserve team squad and didnt clutter up the 1st team page. Once you get 4/5 people injured, plus suspensions and God knows what else I end up with more unavailable players than starters! If I manually put them in the reserves then I just end up forgetting about them until the Ass Man tells me someone is throwing a hissy!

I also think it would be useful to have a set piece designer of some sort because we have very little control over what actually happens other than 'challenge keeper' or 'stand near post'.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The complete seriousness of this thread has evaporated :p
I thought the fish was a deadly serious inclusion!!

Deadly serious, or just plain deadly?? I can imagine the news screen now...

'ROONEY KILLS OLD TRAFFORD STREAKER WITH INFLATABLE FISH!'

Classic :D

They should have a 'Diving' attribute as well. And a 'Dive of the Month / Season' award to go with it :D
I know ;) But I tried offloading the blame to Gandy :D haha!

But, wait.. what you talking about.. I thought the fish was a deadly serious inclusion!!

That’s typical of the English, blame someone else. I just jumped on the bandwagon. :D

Deadly serious, or just plain deadly?? I can imagine the news screen now...

'ROONEY KILLS OLD TRAFFORD STREAKER WITH INFLATABLE FISH!'

Classic :D

Haha, then you have the option after the game to praise him :p

But I would get more scared if it was Vidic with a fish, that guy just scares me. *shakes in fear*

That’s typical of the English, blame someone else. I just jumped on the bandwagon. :D

;) Haha, feel free to stay on the bandwagon, need all the humour we can get :D

I am just saying, if someone asks who to blame.. my fingers pointed at you :rolleyes: haha!

Thats what makes me proud to be English!

Plus fish and chips, of course

There’s pride in being English? I have a feeling this thread is going to be closed if I mention the World Wars :)

;) Haha, feel free to stay on the bandwagon, need all the humour we can get

I am just saying, if someone asks who to blame.. my fingers pointed at you :rolleyes: haha!

Yeah, but, you started it. :p

But I would get more scared if it was Vidic with a fish, that guy just scares me. *shakes in fear*

Innit! That bloke could put his head through a brick wall, never mind a ball! I remember seeing a video of him on YouTube comparring him to The Terminator.

The Vidinator!!

Lol. Reminds me of that old Reebok ad; "Belly's gonna get yer!"

"Vida's gonna get yer!"

Innit! That bloke could put his head through a brick wall, never mind a ball! I remember seeing a video of him on YouTube comparring him to The Terminator.

The Vidinator!!

"Vida's gonna get yer!"

Pretty much all Serbians scare me. Especially that tennis player whose name escapes me.

Yeah, but, you started it. :p

I evaluated the situation, compared the results, put them in a colourful table, evaluated the statistics, typed them up, published the results and then came to the conclusion... You started it :p

The Vidinator!!

"Vida's gonna get yer!"

He has got to be the meaness looking guy in the Premiership, along with Aaron Lennon ;) LMAO!

This calls for another thing I want in future games; Intimidation attribute.. Vidic = 20!

And for him to officially be called Vidinator!

You havent been in any World Wars have you? Dunno cuz my history is poor. I thought it was just Shrimp and BBQ Wars down under?

Joking mate :)

Have a beer, on me!

Haha, it’s 8AM over the pond mate. I’ll start around 11AM. I’m only 18, so no Wold Wars yet, I was just gonna mention that the Yanks saved you guys. I know from experience that it doesn’t sit well.

I evaluated the situation, compared the results, put them in a colourful table, evaluated the statistics, typed them up, published the results and then came to the conclusion... You started it :p

He has got to be the meaness looking guy in the Premiership, along with Aaron Lennon ;) LMAO!

This calls for another thing I want in future games; Intimidation attribute.. Vidic = 20!

And for him to officially be called Vidinator!

Well, I’d like to analyse these reports, they sound bogus, like West Ham ever having a decent owner. :rolleyes:

Haha, it’s 8AM over the pond mate. I’ll start around 11AM. I’m only 18, so no Wold Wars yet, I was just gonna mention that the Yanks saved you guys. I know from experience that it doesn’t sit well.

Haha, I hate history.. and never really got into it at school, so for all I know the war was won by Brazil, the UK bombed Pearl Harbour and Germany took a seat out of both wars!

Well, I’d like to analyse these reports, they sound bogus, like West Ham ever having a decent owner. :rolleyes:

Well, same could be said about Portsmouth having a decent owner :( Major unhappy face!

Haha, I hate history.. and never really got into it at school, so for all I know the war was won by Brazil, the UK bombed Pearl Harbour and Germany took a seat out of both wars!

Haha, I actually chuckled at this. :thup:

Well, same could be said about Portsmouth having a decent owner :( Major unhappy face!

Ah, you’ll get there soon. West Ham’s future is heavily on the rocks, game against Villa tomorrow, need points from it to get out of the zone. I don’t want the Sullivan/Gold to take over, either with that Italian. Fernandes or Intermarket all the way. :p

Shame about Portsmuff.

I turned them into world beaters on my 08 save. Berbatov was (uncharacterisically) banging in the goals on our way to three CL wins.

I could do a better job than Grant :D

Mind you, he's still unbeaten since he took over!

It’s a big step up from Chelski. Hope they stay up this season, but not at the expense of West Ham. :)

Ah, you’ll get there soon. West Ham’s future is heavily on the rocks, game against Villa tomorrow, need points from it to get out of the zone. I don’t want the Sullivan/Gold to take over, either with that Italian. Fernandes or Intermarket all the way.

I would prefer West Ham didn't take any points out of tomorrows game, down to the fact that they would be getting further ahead of us, leaving us drowning at the bottom :(

Shame about Portsmuff.

I turned them into world beaters on my 08 save. Berbatov was (uncharacterisically) banging in the goals on our way to three CL wins.

I could do a better job than Grant

Mind you, he's still unbeaten since he took over!

I have got them into the top 4 after a couple seasons on FM10 :D But then I relised this would never happen in real life and got bored of the save!

So I believe this calls for another thing I want in future FM's..

- If you do well with a club that is terrible, then the actual club is informed in real life and you get some sort of interview with the club? :pA boy can dream can't he? ;)

I would prefer West Ham didn't take any points out of tomorrows game, down to the fact that they would be getting further ahead of us, leaving us drowning at the bottom

I have got them into the top 4 after a couple seasons on FM10 :D But then I relised this would never happen in real life and got bored of the save!

So I believe this calls for another thing I want in future FM's..

- If you do well with a club that is terrible, then the actual club is informed in real life and you get some sort of interview with the club? :pA boy can dream can't he?

Haha, well I wished your club well you bastard. I want us to take the full 3 points, but I’m pretty pessimistic, with no first team strikers available.. of quality :)

I REALLY wanna see Bolton go down.... but not so much now Megson has gone. I hated him, and I'm a Devils fan. I now wasnt Wolves to go down. Just because of McCarthy.

I wanna see them go down to, cos my mate is signing with their youth team when he is eligible. :p

I'll be recieveing a twenty year contract from Havant and Waterlooville on Monday is this was the case :D

Haha, well.. we will be a stone throw away wont we ;)

I will make sure I throw the bigger stone :p

I'll be recieveing a twenty year contract from Havant and Waterlooville on Monday is this was the case :D

I don’t want this to happen, I like Zola. Perhaps if I do really well with Pompey, I’ll.. BAHAHAHA, yeah, ‘sif hey fellas :)

I’ll air-post mine over, care to throw it at yourself for me?

I will give it a mighty fine go! Or the ol' fashioned throw it as high as I can, let it hit me in the head and pretend you threw it from there!

Southampton are in League 1, I doomed them to relegation in my final game as I won the Champoinship. Portsmuff are sort of a yoyo between Prem and Cola League.

Figures, AI don't know how to use them - AI = Tony Adams v2.0 :D

With pleasure! I;ll even film and post it on YouTube for you to watch :)

Haha, then we can start up a new thread titled “you know you’ve spent too long on the FM Forums when.."

I will give it a mighty fine go! Or the ol' fashioned throw it as high as I can, let it hit me in the head and pretend you threw it from there!

Sick-o. Not as good as the Youtube idea though, utter fail :)

Lmao!

I can't actually remember what this thread is supposed to be about!

Neither can I. Something about ideas haha? I’m positive it’ll be closed within a day, unless we get this show back on the road. Well, what d’ya say fellas? Do we give it a go? :p

I blame the fish still.

Ideas for the game.... well.... ermmm...

I dunno, how to you make an (almost) perfect game even more perfect?

Wait, your accepting the blame, :p Fair play!

I never moan about FM, so I wouldn't know really? I just play it, do the patches when they come out and whammo :)

Haha, I rarely ever complain.. If a result goes against me, I get all twisted and start thinking the AI is against me and it is like a consiracy!

Then I relise, that I have a power button and I can switch all them little players off! Making all my troubles go away!

I cant! I have to play that extra game!

Remember once one of mt GF's said, "You love the blobs more than me!"

'Blobs' is referring to 2D Classic ;)

I once when playing CM01/02 suggested that my GF learn how to play, she was against that to say the least, I mean we was like 12 at the time! Ha.

Haha, what about the little people in your head mate, there’s no power button for them :)

After stabbing a few people on MW2, all them little voices go away! :)

OHOH OH! Whats it like, I still haven't played it yet?!

The game is actually pretty awesome, and I am pretty awesome at the game! ;)

I am always on it, I normally am on MW2 along with FM10, along with the forums, facebook and MSN!

I’m more scared of you than I am the Serbians. :)

;) Haha, you should be fine.. aslong as I have my knife and I aint losing at FM10, nobody gets hurt!

Archived