Ali's Tactic

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly think this is one of the most effective tactics for 10.2.

I tried Ultimo Domination and then Complete Dominance before this and found that my team never controlled the match and conceded quite a few goals... After switching to this my defense is extremely solid, and I'm still scoring. Up to 6th in the table with Bolton.

Cheers

Honestly think this is one of the most effective tactics for 10.2.

I tried Ultimo Domination and then Complete Dominance before this and found that my team never controlled the match and conceded quite a few goals... After switching to this my defense is extremely solid, and I'm still scoring. Up to 6th in the table with Bolton.

Cheers

Thanks for your reply...

Im gonna try it soon i am useing Proddeh right now as West Ham and i was 4th then dropped out because the good teams would just nickle and dime me to much winning by conceding corner kicks every game only goals that Green concedes are dam corner kicks so i hope this will fix it. Off to fill up my transfer list with wingers lol

Looks like there has been a lot of success with this tactic. I think I will give it a try. I have a couple of questions though: -

Do you just use the tactic as it is or do you use the different strategies available, i.e. Control, Standard, Counter etc.?

As has been asked previously, do you make any changes in the last 15-20 minute to close out tight games?

I will be using it with Crystal Palace in the Championship.

Looks like there has been a lot of success with this tactic. I think I will give it a try. I have a couple of questions though: -

Do you just use the tactic as it is or do you use the different strategies available, i.e. Control, Standard, Counter etc.?

As has been asked previously, do you make any changes in the last 15-20 minute to close out tight games?

I will be using it with Crystal Palace in the Championship.

I dont use any different strategies and dont make any change in the match.

Im gonna try it soon i am useing Proddeh right now as West Ham and i was 4th then dropped out because the good teams would just nickle and dime me to much winning by conceding corner kicks every game only goals that Green concedes are dam corner kicks so i hope this will fix it. Off to fill up my transfer list with wingers lol

I will wait your result. Thanks.

I have used it now for about 5 matches in my first season i have conceded a few goals but that is because my wing backs are crap i had a few i had to plug in to try it but it works well i know it will be fantasic when i get a few good wingbacks in there spots.

I have used it now for about 5 matches in my first season i have conceded a few goals but that is because my wing backs are crap i had a few i had to plug in to try it but it works well i know it will be fantasic when i get a few good wingbacks in there spots.

wait your results. thanks.

I was going to ask the same, is everyone still having success with 10.3? I don't want to upgrade just yet in case.

This is a great tactic. One word of advice, don't be afraid of changing to the CA strategy if you are struggling away from home. I changed and beat Nottm F away 3-0 and since have not lost away from home.

Archived